[2010.06.24] Mid-year album sales, only two girl groups make it to the Top 10: Soshi and KARA.

coffeebeanie

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way to go girls. i expected snsd to be the other girl group when i read "only two girl groups". our girls are making a strong impact. best of luck to both groups with their japanese promotions

I love Kara!!!! It's nice to see them near the top but all those numbers are a bit sad?

will it be better if we accept these facts?

- boys sell much more

- snsd has unbelievable fanbase

so for now, kara is right at the top of the catching pack. the girls have come a long way since debut. :thumbup:

Thanks for this, its really interesting to read this. With the amount of attention girl groups have been getting recently you would expect more of them in the top 10. But I guess this just shows the amount of fans for boy bands there are, as there are so many fan girls out there who are willing to buy the albums.

Wow, I'm surprised that Lupin sold so well in so little time... EPs aren't usually so successful as far as sales go, so it's really cool that they got into the top 10. I'm really happy for them. SNSD was a given, they released their album earlier and their hits pretty much guarantee high sales... but I'm so glad that KARA's repping the girl groups too. <3