[2010.06.24] Mid-year album sales, only two girl groups make it to the Top 10: Soshi and KARA.

coffeebeanie

]Ahhhh.. Im so proud of KARA, eventhough they're not the top three but Im impressed by how they manage to keep themselves competing against those top group SUJU and SNSD. SMtown always got the top 3. but lets all wishes KARA to have a good year yeah? ^^

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, honestly, I expected the SuJu, SNSD thingy O:

But its hard work and perseverance that got our girls to where they are now and

Im friggin proud of them 8) No offence, but when they debuted, they weren't as popular as SNSD or WG

but look now, I think their effort didnt go to waste at All, dont you?

Kara hwaiting! Good Luck on your Japan debut (:

Grats to SS501 too, theyre really Something! Selling So Many when they started their promotions later than

other grps (:

Thanx 4 sharing this info!!!!!~~~....

Btw, i think KARA is gaining more and more popularity..i'm not suprised if they can maintain this popularity..n they are getting more active this year..with the debut at japan coming..i can say that they are more or the same as Girl's Generation...let's juz hope and pray for our girls..and support them till the end(i hope that end is far far far far far far far away in the future ;p)....that's the least that we can do and the thing that we should do...buy more of their albums..stop downloading freebies..kekekekekeh...

[taken from post]

KARA released their third mini-album Lupin late February of this year, and with 23,276 copies sold, their took the ninth spot in the chart. Their title track Lupin showed a sharp contrast from their usual bright and lively style, showing a more charismatic image on stage.

[taken from post]

HAHAHAH!!! Kara's album getting 2nd and only being in competition with SNSD proved that They have grown in terms of popularity... (:

KARA FIGHTING ~~~~