• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Elianna

[Haradoll] Little Hara? Lookalike? Maybe Secret Siblings?

132 posts in this topic

Jin HyeWon

She is 15 years old and 168cm tall. She specializes in dancing (like Goo Hara). Mnet Core Media has been promoting her as Goo Hara's "mini-me". She took some adorable selca pictures with T-ara's maknae Jiyeon. What do you think? I think she is cute and can probably pull of as Hara's little sister. It is a flattering compliment in my opinion.

4734617982_bace061500.jpg4733979089_27daa39a07.jpg

Edited by Elianna

It is flattering considering Hara is still quite new to the kpop scene. But I don't like how Core Media is using the 'little Hara' status as a marketing ploy. But that's just me.

I agree; because I think this would start a whole comparison thing for Hara and Hye Won. They're both cute and pretty and all, but I think Hye Won could make her name on her own and not need to be labeled 'Mini-Hara'.

But still- they do resemble each other a lot.

There's a few similar characteristics, but calling her Little Hara is a stretch.

Dude. She is so young. And tall. Again, why are the youngsters so freakin tall these days???

Good luck to her, but shes debuting as maknae in that new 9 member group, right? -_____- good luck surviving the snsd comparisons...

They srsly keep getting younger and younger; there's also this new boy-group Teen Top? Two of their members are younger than me, and I'm 15 @_@ makes me wonder how long they actually trained.

anyway, back to point; they ARE using this as a marketing ploy, I think. Poor girl; it's going to be hard to make a name for herself now that people are expecting her to live up to her name as "Mini-Hara", haha

lol i expected a 7 year old girl since they call her the "little hara"

she seems taller than her! aha..

i do see the similarities though..

i saw it on allkpop and i think she looks a bit like hara. Both big eyes.

Looking at the head shape and stuff they sort a look a like^^

But Hara far more better :)

Thanks for pointing this out yo

i don't think they look alike...

idk why but i think she looks like the female version of heechul!

HAHAHA

her hair and her eyes kinda looks like hara though :D

I don't think she looks like Hara.

These are just her eyes and hair that looks like Hara..

She looks the same like Hara for me. The eyes and hair especially. But it's gotta be though being compared even before she debuted.

I can't say why , but I don't think that she looks like Hara ( maybe the eye :thumbup: )

But hara is prettier :thumbup:

It is flattering considering Hara is still quite new to the kpop scene. But I don't like how Core Media is using the 'little Hara' status as a marketing ploy. But that's just me.

THANK YOU! ENOUGH SAID. You took the words out of my mouth.

well . she has certain characteristics that looks similar . or so our mind thinks

pulling off as Hara's sister is fine too . not like its illegal.

but yeah . totally hate it when company uses such marketing ploy

woa they look so alike. if someone will see them together will say that theya re blood related, sisters:d

i agree, she does have simliarities with hara

but i wish they would've thought of a different nick name for her!

MINI hara, geez... that is one heck of a marketing ploy but I don't like the fact that they are comparing her to Goo Hara, it'll make it hard for her to make a name for herself. Not good.

Now I'm hearing rumors that this girl's going to be debuted into T-ara as the 'big change' that's about to happen. I for one never really enjoyed Core Media's advertising of her as the Little Hara. First, how belittling to her? Her first appearance into the world is under another's shadow? Next, it's unfair to Hara. Now she's going to get compared to a lot of things this newbie does (I've already seen her dance vid and saw comments like how she can't dance, which dragged into bashing on on Hara can't dance, which made me very angry, and you don't want to see me when I'm angry...>_<).

Like Hara with Namie Amuro, only half her face resembles Hara. Eh, I'm just so sleep deprived right now...

she's really cute and i can see the similarities, but using mini hara as a marketing ploy is a little over the top :/

she looks like her a little bit,

but before any title is placed id rather see what shes like personality wise. Hara is a hard act to live up to alsoo

sshe does have similar feature to hara

but i agree with the others, hara is prettier :)