[Haradoll] Little Hara? Lookalike? Maybe Secret Siblings?

Elianna

Jin HyeWon

She is 15 years old and 168cm tall. She specializes in dancing (like Goo Hara). Mnet Core Media has been promoting her as Goo Hara's "mini-me". She took some adorable selca pictures with T-ara's maknae Jiyeon. What do you think? I think she is cute and can probably pull of as Hara's little sister. It is a flattering compliment in my opinion.

4734617982_bace061500.jpg4733979089_27daa39a07.jpg

Edited by Elianna

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree; because I think this would start a whole comparison thing for Hara and Hye Won. They're both cute and pretty and all, but I think Hye Won could make her name on her own and not need to be labeled 'Mini-Hara'.

But still- they do resemble each other a lot.

They srsly keep getting younger and younger; there's also this new boy-group Teen Top? Two of their members are younger than me, and I'm 15 @_@ makes me wonder how long they actually trained.

anyway, back to point; they ARE using this as a marketing ploy, I think. Poor girl; it's going to be hard to make a name for herself now that people are expecting her to live up to her name as "Mini-Hara", haha

• 2 weeks later...
It is flattering considering Hara is still quite new to the kpop scene. But I don't like how Core Media is using the 'little Hara' status as a marketing ploy. But that's just me.

THANK YOU! ENOUGH SAID. You took the words out of my mouth.

well . she has certain characteristics that looks similar . or so our mind thinks

pulling off as Hara's sister is fine too . not like its illegal.

but yeah . totally hate it when company uses such marketing ploy

Now I'm hearing rumors that this girl's going to be debuted into T-ara as the 'big change' that's about to happen. I for one never really enjoyed Core Media's advertising of her as the Little Hara. First, how belittling to her? Her first appearance into the world is under another's shadow? Next, it's unfair to Hara. Now she's going to get compared to a lot of things this newbie does (I've already seen her dance vid and saw comments like how she can't dance, which dragged into bashing on on Hara can't dance, which made me very angry, and you don't want to see me when I'm angry...>_<).

Like Hara with Namie Amuro, only half her face resembles Hara. Eh, I'm just so sleep deprived right now...