[Haradoll] Little Hara? Lookalike? Maybe Secret Siblings?

Elianna

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the eyes resemble a lot.. but both are pretty kids :) she is debuting soon with the co-ed group under CCM. I have to say she's prettier than jiyeon :P well that's just me.

but I my vote is still with HARA.

They don't really resemble each other except the third picture when she's posing with Jooyeon; but still that picture doesn't really look like Hara. Hara is more prettier in my opinion, and has no double eyelids too. Hope she can get famous by her hard work and not by having somebody as a look like as her permanent status.

She is actually the nem member of Tiara

no, she's a member of Co-Ed (new mixed group from CCM set to debut on the 28th).

Hope she can get famous by her hard work and not by having somebody as a look like as her permanent status.

that's the only reason why JiYeon is so popular in the first place - because she looks like Kim Taehee. They're doing the exact same thing with this kid - associating her with an extremely popular person just to get attention.

it's a CCM thing, i guess.

Edited by Naaaddddiiiaaa

OMG that girl has such wonderful skin!!!! but i still think hara's is better lol~~ :D

back to topic, i think they look quite different... or is it just me??? :P

and ya i think Core Contents Media is kinda dumb to use hara to market their new group. i mean, u wanna use an idol to do some promoting?? why not use t-ara instead?? ugh.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really fond of this kind of marketing strategy from the company of that "little Goo Hara". She looks nothing like my Hara. I know the company is just want to draw the attention. It absolutely has my attention but also my dislike feeling towards the girl. I don't hate her - I have to state that clearly but I can not see her purely without any comparison and prejudice.

I would let this issue slide if I didn't happen to read a article online about "Goo Hara VS Jin Hye Won: Sexy VS Innocent". Can not stand it. What kind of marketing plan is this? Hara doesn't need to be compared with some kind of un-debut member of a Co-ed group or something. What makes me mad that one of the sentence in the article is

"Fashion plays a big role nowadays in looks. Goo Hara is sexy while exposing much skin. She wears revealing pants which reveal her thighs and tight sleeveless shirts.

Jin Hye Won, while still a student, dresses simple, but attractive. Since she is still a student, she often wears a white tee and blue jeans. Sunglasses or accessories are the point of her outfits.

What's exposing much skin?

The whole comparison thing definitely bring her great attention but it has its bad influence too. Me is the proof. :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...

if i didn't know better,i would have thought that girl is hara's sister

and i agree that Hara is Hara,and Jin Hyewon is Jin Hyewon. their looks maybe so similar

but i think hyewon needs another nickname,just to make sure she's not the exact copy of hara

she needs her own identity..