[2010.06.24] Shindong & Park Gyuri promise to dress up as Avatar if Korea advances to the top 8!

dookiemonstar

vwZI3.jpg

Super Junior's Shindong and KARA’s Park Gyuri said that if there is a situation where Korea’s National Soccer Team advances to the top 8, they will transform into Avatar while hosting their radio show. This is what they have promised.

Shindong and Park Gyuri said on the (June) 25th broadcast of MBC FM “Shindong and Park Gyuri’s ShimShim Tapa” that if Korea advances to the top 8, they will dress up as Avatar and host their radio show.

Park Gyuri that day said on her Twitter “Today on ShimShim Tapa I promised” and “If they get in the top 8(,) me and Shindong will dress up as Avatar and do a viewable radio” is what she promised.

On another note, Korea will be against Uruguay at the 2010 South Africa World Cup on the 26th at 11p.m. (Korean time) to advance to the top 8.

Credits: Newsen

Shared by zoey@sj-world.net

Translated by julzzzz@sj-world.net

May take out with FULL credit.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this is very interesting. I do hope Korea advances certainly would want to see goddess Gyuri in Avatar costume. I'm pretty sure that even turning blue she will still be beautiful don't you all agree?!! Thanks DAEBAK for sharing. :)