[2010.06.24] Shindong & Park Gyuri promise to dress up as Avatar if Korea advances to the top 8!

dookiemonstar

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It feels weird seeing Gyuri in blue. If that happens I would facepalm myself a few times as it is to outrageous. Why must an innocent looking girl like you be doing this kind of thing?

i think it's nowhere near to what you or most are thinking. probably a comic version. :thumbup:

but well, i'm not keen too.

south korea needs to win!!

cause of this news, i'm pretty sure ELFs and Kamilias are uniting as one! XDD

go daehan minguk!

i'm gonna watch their game later~

yay for nice cable, for the great channels :P

Edited by dy.hannah

I just watched the match of Uruguay vs South Korea. Uruguay won. That was a very close match. When I saw Korea equalise the goal both team performance suddenly shot up 100 percent.

At the start Uruguay score during the sidekick when the ball passed Korea's defences leaving an open space with just enough time for Uruguay to score. :thumbup1: Korea accidentally made a mistake.

Korea score the next goal by "heading" the ball into the goalpost. It sure get me out of my seat there. A lot of players are crowding at the goal area when that happen. A good one there. :thumbup1:

It was during the 80 minute that Uruguay manage to score a goal making it 2-1 by curving the ball and bouncing it into the net by hitting the goal pole. One of the nicest shot I have seen in the worldcup. :thumbup:

After that I thought Korea was going to score when the Uruguay goalkeeper miss catching the ball and he fell to the ground to late to get up. The ball slowly rolled its way into the goalpost. Wow the suspense of it :sweatdrop: . Suddenly an Uruguay player run into the goalpost just stopping the ball in time and kicking it away. I guess the results are self-explanatory. :thumbup: Thumbup to both team it was a great match. Cheer up Korea you still have many chances!

Now I am a bit glad that our stars would not be dressing weirdly. I have no intention of hurting fans out there.

Edited by Palaverist