• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
dookiemonstar

[2010.06.24] Shindong & Park Gyuri promise to dress up as Avatar if Korea advances to the top 8!

105 posts in this topic

Well this is cool!!

I wanna see both of them dressed up as Avatar and i also really wanna South Korea to advance!! ^^

Well this is cool!!

I wanna see both of them dressed up as Avatar and i also really wanna South Korea to advance!! ^^

It feels weird seeing Gyuri in blue. If that happens I would facepalm myself a few times as it is to outrageous. Why must an innocent looking girl like you be doing this kind of thing?

i think it's nowhere near to what you or most are thinking. probably a comic version. :thumbup:

but well, i'm not keen too.

kekekekeh..i think this will be hillarious..imagine shindong ang gyuri being all blue..kekekekeh..that is an episode to watch..they are video broadcasted right??kekekekekeh..

south korea needs to win!!

cause of this news, i'm pretty sure ELFs and Kamilias are uniting as one! XDD

go daehan minguk!

i'm gonna watch their game later~

yay for nice cable, for the great channels :P

Edited by dy.hannah

Haha nice! Extra pressure on the S.Korean team tho hahaha. This should make them play even better today! Just an hour n 12 mins away!

it would be real epic if S.K relly won, Uruguay is pretty strong after all.

if they really win, then we get to see the both of them dress up as avatar

which Shindong would look quite funny in

OMG tht will look totally cute on them even though its kinda weird. e avatar male lead has 6 pack. but shindong err.... gyuri i think she fits the post GODDESS GYURI. i seriously hoep korea will win

I just watched the match of Uruguay vs South Korea. Uruguay won. That was a very close match. When I saw Korea equalise the goal both team performance suddenly shot up 100 percent.

At the start Uruguay score during the sidekick when the ball passed Korea's defences leaving an open space with just enough time for Uruguay to score. :thumbup1: Korea accidentally made a mistake.

Korea score the next goal by "heading" the ball into the goalpost. It sure get me out of my seat there. A lot of players are crowding at the goal area when that happen. A good one there. :thumbup1:

It was during the 80 minute that Uruguay manage to score a goal making it 2-1 by curving the ball and bouncing it into the net by hitting the goal pole. One of the nicest shot I have seen in the worldcup. :thumbup:

After that I thought Korea was going to score when the Uruguay goalkeeper miss catching the ball and he fell to the ground to late to get up. The ball slowly rolled its way into the goalpost. Wow the suspense of it :sweatdrop: . Suddenly an Uruguay player run into the goalpost just stopping the ball in time and kicking it away. I guess the results are self-explanatory. :thumbup: Thumbup to both team it was a great match. Cheer up Korea you still have many chances!

Now I am a bit glad that our stars would not be dressing weirdly. I have no intention of hurting fans out there.

Edited by Palaverist

Ugh, Uruguay won.. :[

I can help it to think that KARA would be sad too.. :[[[[

OMG!! dress up as AVATAR!! i really hope to see..

but quite sad that uruguay won T.T i juz watch tat match T.T

btw korea did a good job anyway!

KOREA FIGHTING!!!

that's too bad korea lost.... i really wanted to see them D:

it'll be hilarious to see them dress up as Avatar!! then Kara will have their very own goddess Avatar!!

i'm rooting for Korea let's go!!!

I want to see Gyuri and Shindong dress up as avartar lol

Gahh, I swear this was actually the biggest disappointment for me instead of Korea losing > <.

Oh well, they played well. 2-1 is very respectable.

I would die if this happens xD

but today Uruguay beat corea =S

i'm so dissappointed, Kor lost

i hoped i could see Avatar goddess version but i think i must wait for 4 years to next worldcup

OMG

I'm so sad that Korea lost. This would have been epic to see. Maybe they'll do it just for fun.

aha this will be very

cool and interesting to see

buwah XD

ohh korea didnt win...... T__T

but it's ok, they did their best and after all, there's always another world cup in the next 4 yrs...

but then again, it would be so gr8 to see them in avatar outfits...