Will you take the rap for KARA

Sacrifice or Not  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take the rap for KARA if they killed someone

• Yes, I will go to jail for them I'm a true KAMILIA [Physical Supporter]
    • Umm. sorry going to jail is too serious for me [Mental Supporter]
    • No, but I will get someone to do it for me :D [Sly but useful Supporter :D]

i can catch up with "Aha" and "Umbrella" with the lyrics in front of me...but rapping with Kara, i can't take that much, seeing Seungyeonie sing and dance with me, aww...it makes me petrified, so i can't concentrate on rapping with them beside me...it's better to cheer on the backstage so i can't ruined their performance XD

^lolll. it's "take the rap" rather than "rapping with".

it'll be insane to think kara would commit any serious crime, similarity kamilia can turn insane in all ways inorder to help them. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

errrr....

even if i didn't take the rap for KARA, it doesn't mean that i'm not supporting them, right? :sweatdrop:

i will still supporting and keep believing in them. no matter what.

IN KARA WE TRUST :D

whoa!this is kinda scary topic..

anyway,i will not take that kind of responsibility, get to jail and ruin my life.

as much as i love KARA,i have my own life besides them (family, friends, work, etc).

and for sure, they wouldn't allow those who are willing to do that "extreme" thing for them.

• 1 month later...

LOL o.o such a random topic

I thought take part to be a rapper on Kara

It turns out to be the topic that everyone thinks it should not be happen...lol

Well nice posting u got there...haha...

Okay..i take it as Yes just for revenge i guess... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• 3 months later...

I said I would, but it depends on the situation. If its stealing candy from a candy store, sure. Heck, I could bail myself out or pay the darn price. But if its something like...undiscriminated murder...that's a completely different story roflcopter (not saying the girls would ever do that...:P).

• 1 month later...

I would take the rap for Kara, if I knew that they were doing the right thing, like saving humanity and the world. I won't voluntarily go to jail for something that can be easily done in another way without getting caught. And yes, I would definitely get a decoy or a group of distracting people to mislead the Kara hunters.

• 1 year later...

Silly topic, with silly choices.

From all the available things in life, can't you find anything than killing? Still silly.

I think I can see/imagine how much you love KARA.

I suggest you to read some story-books to kill the time, instead of talking bad imaginations. :curse:

I prefer to stop here.

• 1 month later...

As silly as it may seem, this is a valid question. I see it as a face slapper question. A wake upper. It's like asking 'How far are you willing to go to support your loved ones?'. Some fans out there have become so dillusional that their sanity could be in question. Personally, even if my own family members committed a capital crime (or any crime), i will never get in the way of the law b/c no one should be above the law, Nevertheless, i will support them mentally - giving them the will do take responsibilities for their actions.

I will be more concerned if people stops asking these kind of 'silly' questions. :)

No? LOL, Haha. Queens right now are willing to go to jail just to hunt that idiot who started the T-ara pills rumor. But no way am I going to jail. My family's name would be ruined if that happens XD

• 2 weeks later...