[Gyutiful] witty answers from gyuri

tryingout

• 4 weeks later...

Of course her witty comments always make me LOL hard!

Especially on Star Golden Bell Idol Special when Kara appeared w/ SNSD, 2PM & SHINee.

Boys didnt choose her in the category of popular girlgroup member and she said "I'm not a girl who will be sad when 8 of many guys in Korea didnt pick me." LOOOOOL XD She's cool

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. i love this one. i saw the ep, and i was like: LOLOLOL. win.

Of course her witty comments always make me LOL hard!

Especially on Star Golden Bell Idol Special when Kara appeared w/ SNSD, 2PM & SHINee.

Boys didnt choose her in the category of popular girlgroup member and she said "I'm not a girl who will be sad when 8 of many guys in Korea didnt pick me." LOOOOOL XD She's cool

LOL

Saw that episode many many times

I swear, some of her best one liners are in SGB.

In ep 258 of SGB

Solbi: gyuri is confident, not so easy being self confident so young

Hyunmoo: Gyuri, do you agree that you have a strong personality

Gyuri: I am suppose to be a female idol, I didnt know my personality was this strong.

Hyunmoo: Park Gyuri, do you change when you meet men?

Gyuri: Theres a false stereotype about me, most of my fans are attracted to me because of my sexy charisma (thats true :P ), but I am very timid and feminine.

Sukjin: How many of the guest do you think are attracted to you?

Gyuri: Im not sure, but theres certainly a few who are heartbroken (I laughed so hard when she said this)

Kim Taehyeon: I feel heartbroken everytime I see Gyuri, ending up like that at so young an age (I laughed even harder at that lol I love Kim Taehyeon!! usually when Gyuri says her one liner sentences he always retort back and its freaking funny)

During the x equation game, the question was "after seeing Gyuri you were heartbroken" 6 people answered and Sukjin asked Gyuri how she felt, she said it was like her birthday LOL

Changmin voted because he felt threaten by her character making everybody laugh.

• 3 weeks later...

@Rotaryknight i dont get the heartborken part...are they heart broken because they feel sorry for her or heartbroken because shes to scary to be approached??...*me confuse* XD

• 2 weeks later...

the one from come to play made me LOL hard. i watched it and when she said that she did have smth that she didn't like about herself everyone was like O.O then she said now that she thought about it she didn't have smth she didn't like in such a nonchalant way.

• 4 weeks later...

On golden Bell there was like an all Idol show, so Shinee and 2pm got to pick their favorite female member, Park Gyuri regrettably got 0 votes, but then what happened was. ''In the Republic of Korea, i'm not the kind of girl who is hurt when 8 people don't like me. her confidence. is just so awesome.

"If people say they don't like me, I don't like them either"

- SGB 2009 Idol Special

I LOVE YOU, GODDESS GYURI LOLLLLL

I laughed so hard after she said that XD

Her confidence is something that should be admired, I don't understand how anyone can not like someone so honest like our leader Gyul!^^

• 1 month later...

Sang Sang Plus episode:

I lol'd at this part

Kim Shin Young asked:

"How about you Gyuri, did you put on more sparkling pearls?" (Kara girls was talking about how they put extra sparkling pearls on their face in a way that they will be shimmering when watching from TV)

Gyuri answer:

"For me, I don't have to put on pearls, I just sparkle..."

Her witty comments are really funny, whenever gyuri speaks I just can't wait what she will say.

Edited by Kuroudu

• 2 weeks later...

Goddess quotes from the episode of Happy Together (with 2AM)

Yoo Jae Suk: I heard that you are popular in Japan. Gyuri why don't you tell us about it?

Gyuri: With our debut single 'Mister' and 'Jumping' our latest single, we've been a sensation

Yoo Jae Suk: Lol we know that

Park Myung Soo: I heard about it, but it's a bit weird for you to say it yourself...

Yoo Jae Suk: Tell us more

Gyuri: They are ready to die for us

Gyuri: The way I study Japanese is different from the other members. While they practice how to say hi, I memorize how to say I glow

Yoo Jae Suk: Gyuri, were you a goddess at school.

Gyuri: No I was too busy studying. We used different floors from the guys. And I heard that they would go crazy when I was on their floor.

Seungyeon: She's always looking in the mirror

Yoo Jae Suk: Really?

Gyuri: Wouldn't you if you were me?

Jo Kwon: What's wrong with you? *thumbs up*

:=)): :=)): :=)): :=)): :=)): :=)):

Edited by gyuriftw

gyul quotes from "100 points out Of 100" ep 10.

gyuri: i heard that there were a lot of pretty students here. i was really nervous, but i feel all right now.

all: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

park myungsoo: you were always pretty, but you're even prettier now.

gyuri: people tell me that i'm upgraded with each passing year. :lol: i was going to throw away my goddess image in 2011. but it's automatic when i stand in front of the camera. :lol: