[Gyutiful] witty answers from gyuri

tryingout

From the premiere of 'Alpha and Omega'

Hello, this is Park Gyuri, who played the role of ‘Kate'. Did everyone have fun watching? Whoever did Kate’s voice dubbing did an excellent job!

I see what she did there :lol2: :lol2:

Edited by gyuriftw

• 2 weeks later...

from SGB ep. 280

i laughed my heart out everytime i watch it!

1.gif

the reaction?

g.gif

from the same episode:

host: let's see who our goddess picked.. oh! kim taeho (from pasta drama)

however, taeho chose our maknae, so the host asked her again.

host: Gyuri, what's goin' on? he picked her over you, the goddess.

Gyuri: It was really difficult for me to choose from three of them.

can anybody beat her wit? haha!

from SGB ep. 280

i laughed my heart out everytime i watch it!

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h382/makeluvnotwar/sDfafds/1.gif

the reaction?

g.gif

from the same episode:

host: let's see who our goddess picked.. oh! kim taeho (from pasta drama)

however, taeho chose our maknae, so the host asked her again.

host: Gyuri, what's goin' on? he picked her over you, the goddess.

Gyuri: It was really difficult for me to choose from three of them.

can anybody beat her wit? haha!

Haha I have to watch this episode, gonna look for it :)

Edited by red4summer
try not to quote pic

Gyuri's comments are one of the many reasons why she is one of my ultimate biases. She says the best things, things that we all think sometimes but don't say becaus we have been taught that it is in bad taste. I like it when Gyuri does it because it shows that it isn't in such bad taste after all, especially when you can still laugh at yourself. Like when she was talking with Bada concerning the goddess image and said she can even eat pigs feet with a goddess image....I LOVED IT!!! I love that she resinates confidence. I think its good for people not just girls to see that confidence helps build charcter, and that having the ability to brush things off is good. Gyuri doesnt hold onto things, she knows the truth about herself and thats all that matters...she might not have the best hygiene (happy together with 2am) but that doesn't make her any less beautiful of a person. She works very hard and you take more of a risk when you announce confidence to the world than if you don't. Gyuri gets "attacked" all the time because her image is fair game and bcause she puts it out there, but she rolls with the punches and laughs it off. She is a strong witty girl..I commend her.

Edited by GooBurberrHara

from kbs star golden bell:

gyul: "I don’t have any insecurities. I save my confidence therefore, I don’t have complexes."

mc: "But what if you had to choose one. What would it be?"

gyul: "I’m curious to know too."

:D :D

from mbc come to play:

mc: "What part of yourself are you the least confident about?"

gyul: "There is. But if you get down to it, I couldn't find one,"

:D

mc: "Are there times you hate yourself?"

gyul: "Are there times when there's just nothing to hate about yourself?"

:D :D :D

from kbs star golden bell:

mc: "Would you like to say something as the idols' representative?"

gyul: "I hope you will host the show beautifully, and I know that you usually favor pretty guests. I think you're a little baised. Please be fair and don't only talk to me today."

:lol2:

from mbc quiz that changes the world:

mc: "What's your other flaw?"

gyul: "I'm satisfied with what my parents have given me."

^THIS is what i like about gyul, she's just so sweet......................

from star golden bell challenge e230

mc: what do you want to be called as, instead of a goddess?

gyul: i think "goddess" is a little tiring, venus (the Roman goddess of love and beauty)?

hamharajing: "trying to hide"

gyul: that's not too bad.. aphrodite (the Greek goddess of love, beauty, and sexuality) wouldn't be too bad either.

hamharajing: "hid"

mc: so that's when you started being the goddess?

gyul: i just figured that they just want to talk to someone like me.

hamharajing: "hid again"

hmm.. i hope some comments about gyul were just jokes.

anyway but i feel touched when cole said she found gyul prettier than another female artist.

cole didn't have to do it on tv recording but she did in all honesty.

from star golden bell challenge e230

mc: what do you want to be called as, instead of a goddess?

gyul: i think "goddess" is a little tiring, venus (the Roman goddess of love and beauty)?

hamharajing: "trying to hide"

gyul: that's not too bad.. aphrodite (the Greek goddess of love, beauty, and sexuality) wouldn't be too bad either.

hamharajing: "hid"

mc: so that's when you started being the goddess?

gyul: i just figured that they just want to talk to someone like me.

hamharajing: "hid again"

haha awesome. Love gyuri answers / comments

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

from star golden bell challenge e252

gyul: one person used to send me messages through my website. i'm sure there are many more men who couldn't work up the courage.

(confident with good humour & ..)

mc: if you had to rank yourself among the 5 top girl idol groups, what would be your ranking?

gyul: number 1. if i say we're number 5, people will just feel sorry for us. i'd rather say we're number 1, even if fans criticise us.

(.. with positive outlook. feeling sorry on them would mean they didn't try hard or not good enough.)

mc: if you had to rank yourself among the 5 top girl idol groups, what would be your ranking?

gyul: number 1. if i say we're number 5, people will just feel sorry for us. i'd rather say we're number 1, even if fans criticise us.

[/color]

that quote there, i can possibly see some "truth" to do that from a neutral side view, however i guess people have their own opinion/choices of whether who is "top".

there are alot of groups, After School, SNSD, 2NE1 so on (list can go on forever), however KARA will always remain #1 for me :thumbup1:

Seungyeon: She's always looking in the mirror

Yoo Jae Suk: Really?

Gyuri: Wouldn't you if you were me?

Jo Kwon: What's wrong with you? *thumbs up*

LOOOOOL !!!!

that's why i love her <3 !!!

OMG she's really funny !! and always make me laugh, whenever she opens her mouth i just can't wait to know what she's going to say xD

Of course her witty comments always make me LOL hard!

Especially on Star Golden Bell Idol Special when Kara appeared w/ SNSD, 2PM & SHINee.

Boys didnt choose her in the category of popular girlgroup member and she said "I'm not a girl who will be sad when 8 of many guys in Korea didnt pick me." LOOOOOL XD She's cool

lol dis made may day! i tot gyuli is snobish at first but reading dis and watchin some of their vids changed my perception abiut her XD

Of course her witty comments always make me LOL hard!

Especially on Star Golden Bell Idol Special when Kara appeared w/ SNSD, 2PM & SHINee.

Boys didnt choose her in the category of popular girlgroup member and she said "I'm not a girl who will be sad when 8 of many guys in Korea didnt pick me." LOOOOOL XD She's cool

then when asked who she likes in the room she goes, "i don't go for guys who don't like me " XD classic

her "witty" answer is the reason why i love her so much. she is my number 1 bias in KARA.

Especially when i saw her answer for a question about antis. i forgot what shows, in SGB or another show. i can't remember all her quotes, but basically like this :

MC : what do you think about antis of KARA, especially your antis?

our 'goddess' : i don't really care bout them. But, although many people do not like me, but when they met directly with me, I think they also would want to take pictures together and ask for my signature. :lol2::lol2:

THAT'S 100% TRUE :lol2: :lol2:

i can't write her true answer. but after hearing that i LOL a lot. that's my 'goddess'. she always said smart answer..

:wub: :wub:I LOVE HER!! :wub: :wub:

from star golden bell challenge e252

gyul: one person used to send me messages through my website. i'm sure there are many more men who couldn't work up the courage.

(confident with good humour & ..)

Kim Taehyun's reply is what made that one extra funny ("Gyuri! Can you draw a house?" It's a continuation of a joke he made earlier about being asked on a show about mental illness to draw several things, like a house).

Earlier in that episode...

Gyuri: "I'm the only member who's mature enough to have a sexy image."

"What do you mean 'mature'?"

Gyuri: "I look old."