[Gyutiful] witty answers from gyuri

tryingout

for anyone who still thinks that Gyuri is conceited or arrogant, try explaining why she said 'Everyone, I'm Tokyo Dome' during the Tokyo Dome Concert. How can anyone be as selfless as that? Evidently the whole dome with everyone and everything in it was on her mind at the time, not just herself. So saying 'I'm Tokyo Dome' was like saying 'we're all in this glorious moment together' or 'we're in this love together' or something like that.

Simply formulated: KARA + BICYCLE TIRES + TOKYO DOME = 1 m087.gif?w=50&h=50

Edited by NarKara
  • Like 1

^

LOLz

Actually Gyuri always introduces herself with "<place> no minna-san, gyuri desu" so being nervous got it all jumbled up instead of "tokyo dome no minna-san" she went on saying "minna-san" but her brain is inserting tokyo dome so it came out as "tokyo dome desu"

This is from Come To Play :

Woman: Gyuri, we know how confident you are of your looks, but is there something you don't like about yourself?

Gyuri: There is..

Woman: -shocked- Really? What is it?

Gyuri: Hm, actually now that I think about it, I don't have any. -laughs-

o yea just watch that one recently on youtube

i think i'm going to watch it one more time :D

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nowadays, I notice a lot of idol try the narcissist concept.. but, none of them are even close to Gyuri.. she just born as a goddess i think.. haha.. when other idol called their own selves beautiful or pretty, I'll be like wtf are they thinking? they sound arrogant to me.. but, for Gyuri, I just can't help but to think all her sayings are just fit to her and true..haha.. one thing I like about gyuri, she never dissed others.. she might called herself beautiful and all that, but she never called others ugly.. she always say everyone has different charm, which is super true!!!!

btw, all her sayings are great to me.. she's truly a smart girl.. haha.. she's confident and positive minded.. 

if I were to choose one, I would pick her answer on SGB..

" I'm not that kind of girl that will be sad if 8 people out of many Korean man not picked me"

" If people don't like me, I don't like them either"

and, her saying to hyunjoong on intimate note:

" oppa, please look at me as a dongsaeng"

haha.. hyunjoong had been dumped by our goddess..

• Like 1

She has this confidence that inspires me a lot. I love how she just walk on the haters like they were red carpets and she's attending the Oscars ceremony or something. It really inspires you, that's why I chose her as my bias. Well, one of the 3000 reasons of course.

I loved her when she said something like "I don't care about haters. Probably if they'll meet me in real life, they'll still stop me and ask me an autograph" and I was like "Clap! Clap" Gosh, I loved her so much on Strong Heart and other similar variety shows, I wish they would invite her even more.