• Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

many chose nicole..but i chose HARA because of IY i fell for her charm which is just easy going girl...she's really didn't care about her image as an idol in that show..i love her interaction with other G7 members and MC ShinYoung..she's really outgoing in that show...even the elders love her.. :thumbup:

After watching IY and other variety shows, I'm pretty sure that Hara is the most outgoing.

I think Nicole appears to be outgoing but she's actually kind of shy. She needs more confidence (she says she puts on more makeup to make herself more confident)! I think Nicole is a case where the outward looks are deceptive in that you'd think she's most outgoing but she's actually just more.. playful? I think there's a difference ^^ But I love them both!

• 4 weeks later...

Right now, it seems to be Hara. But in future, I think it might be Jiyoung. Gyuri is the type of person who would take her career seriously so socializing wouldn't be much of a priority for her. Seungyeon did say that she wants to have a quiet job after the end of Kara, pretty self-explanatory. Similar thing can be said for Nicole since she likes to cook. Not too sure about Hara, but I think she will end up like Gyuri. For Jiyoung, being exposed in the spotlight at a very young age might have a big effect.