1. 1. choose one only ~

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

nicole!

we can see how many friend she has..

it doesn't means the other have not friends..

nicole has many friends, not only at the same age, like jinwoon or key...

but the oppadeul and onniedul too.. :D :D

jing, i dunno.. maybe because she is still young.. and feels a little bit shy to "older" people than her..

Edited by JingCuteTurtle

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

nicole. as we know she one of the idol with large networking. i am korean variety show maniac. and of course i watch heroes. u can tell from that. but i think all kara member are outgoing person. they close with all idol.

definitely nicole. on tv she's so hyper and she's friends with like every idol out there! she's really cute and charismatic too! haha that's why she's paired up with so many boys ;O after nicole, i think it's gyuri. then hara, then jiyoung, then seungyeon, since i heard that seungyeon is pretty quiet behind the cameras!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it's Nicole, that's because of her friendly and dorky side of her that made her seems easily to approach and the second i think it's Hara because she's dorky and clumsy in reality show that's made her looks cute. I think the third is Gyuri because of her DJ-ing radio so she might have lots of friends because of that but it didn't show on the camera, keke. The least i guess the maknae and fake maknae, they might friendly too but sometimes didn't show themselves to the outsiders I guess, so they didn't have much friends as Nicole does.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...