• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As soon as you say something like "Most Outgoing", the member that comes immediately to mind is the ever-diverse NICOLE, that affable, wondergirl who can do it all! She seems so smart and worldly to me that you'd think you could just drop her into ANY situation and she'd come up roses!!

HOWEVER...

As I watch more and more variety shows, the one that seemed to be the MOST friendly and warm is HARA!

Funny, the first time I fell in love with the self-proclaimed :Cool Beauty", I had this idea she would be rather snobby and cold, BOY, talk about TOTALLY the OPPOSITE!

Hara's so funny, giggly and excitable, and she always makes an effort to talk and be near others, so warm!

End result: HARA

• 4 weeks later...

This one is pretty tough, they all have bright personalities! I would have to choose between Jiyeon and Hara. Hara has such a good variety sense and now and is so funny! Jiyeon seems to have so much energy and is hyper in general lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be Nicole. But then again I've never met them in real life so I'm not really sure :-)

But since Nicole looks like a playful type and she's pretty famous for having a lot of friends, so I voted for her!

• 2 months later...