• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

Most Outgoing Kara Member?

Most Outgoing Kara Member   283 members have voted

1. 1. choose one only ~

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

173 posts in this topic

well gee it's a toss up between Nicole and Gyuri. I guess i don't really know the girls that well though! </3

lol nicole because she is from the u.s and most people from the u.s are more out going and she seem to be more out going anyways

Nicole ~ she so funny and friendly lol ~ on shows she funny and describes stuff in her own way like in family outing

nicole FTW! hahaha! she got loooooooooots of friends in the same industry and definitely, outside of it too. she also has this great energy in her that is really contagious to her members.:D

I think Nicole 'cuz she's so bubbly and social with everyone~

lol I'm surprised that Hara didn't get the most votes~ I would say she's definitely the most outgoing in KARA these days... She's the type that can go out on shows and be incredibly fun and adorable on the first episode. I think IY helped her a lot with being on variety shows; since then she's been more confident and forward on shows, haha. But yeah, all of the girls are friendly, and all of them are outgoing~~

For me i think the most outgoing person is nicole..

i think with her personality she can really be friendly and open to her friends or company..

Nicole.

She has a cheerful and bubbly personality. It seems that she has more friend then compared to the other members.

Hammie~! her and Nicole bother are pretty outgoing. i really admire that because i'm a very shy person. they're outgoing personalities really inspire me. ^^

awww poor maknae only has 1 vote! D;

i voted for hara tho. she's dorky i think she'll get along well wif anyone (;

uri bubbly nicole..she's so easy-going..no need to explain more..she's just friendly and good with everyone in entertainment area.

i think the most outgoing member is hara cus she always wants to stand out in invincible youth thats why i chose hara

I voted for Hara. She seemed really out-going on Invincible Youth. I haven't really seen other members on Variety shows though..

of course it is nicole! the others is also outgoing like gyuri shes very cool on everything, seungyeon too, hara on invincible youth, she also have many celeb friends, jing i think shes outgoing when i saw her vid with sungje, they looked close~

I think Hara is most outgoing!!! I see her in invinsible youth, she gets along with everyone. Nicole is friends with a lot of celebrities too ^_^

its a tie between nicole and hara for me, it really depends on what they appear in. but yeah they're both pretty jokes and seems to have the most activities among the group.