• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

Most Outgoing Kara Member?

Most Outgoing Kara Member   283 members have voted

1. 1. choose one only ~

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

173 posts in this topic

they're all pretty outgoing.

hara is probably one of the top competitors.

I think gyuri is really outgoing, being the leader and all....

the most outgoing are Hara and Nicole!!!! i really think that they are very friendly and fun people ...i love them!!!!! :thumbup:

i think it's nicole, coz nicole have easygoing and easy adaption personality..

she doesn't get to shy when talk to other boy..

Seems to me like Jiyoung is the most outgoing.

She used to seem shy but in recent variety shows she has usually been one of the most active cast members

definitely think nicole, she has that outgoing feel no matter who's talking to her. :D Hara sometimes feels a bit aloof if you surprised her

Nowadays Giant Baby prove that she is outgoing

even more than nicole from what I see :rolleyes:

i've watched jiyoung on running man and IY2 and she really enjoys meeting new people and doing various things that don't seem very exciting, so i picked her for most outgoing :)

Edited by Chesskid1

As soon as you say something like "Most Outgoing", the member that comes immediately to mind is the ever-diverse NICOLE, that affable, wondergirl who can do it all! She seems so smart and worldly to me that you'd think you could just drop her into ANY situation and she'd come up roses!!

HOWEVER...

As I watch more and more variety shows, the one that seemed to be the MOST friendly and warm is HARA!

Funny, the first time I fell in love with the self-proclaimed :Cool Beauty", I had this idea she would be rather snobby and cold, BOY, talk about TOTALLY the OPPOSITE!

Hara's so funny, giggly and excitable, and she always makes an effort to talk and be near others, so warm!

End result: HARA

i vote for Nicole as the most outgoing, but Hara is pretty close..i feel gyul & jing are outgoing too

now adays it will be baby jing and nicole

and im sure guyri and hara is outgoing girls :thumbup1:

Jiyoung or Nicole!!^^ Hara is probably dating in a house. Seungyeon rarely go out in private.(I heard it somewhere..) Gyuri...I don't hear about her life! Someone tell me about it :sweatdrop:

Nicole the friendly and cheerful member is most outgoing member, no doubt about it

This one is pretty tough, they all have bright personalities! I would have to choose between Jiyeon and Hara. Hara has such a good variety sense and now and is so funny! Jiyeon seems to have so much energy and is hyper in general lol.

I think it would be Nicole. But then again I've never met them in real life so I'm not really sure :-)

But since Nicole looks like a playful type and she's pretty famous for having a lot of friends, so I voted for her!

i think nicole is the most outgoing among the members. and hara is the most popular among the boy fans..

i think its nicole..because she have many friends,even a guy..

and i think she likes to eat and go out together with some friends...

I think it will be Hammie for me. She's so outgoing in her variety shows. I really thinks that inside her, she wants to share everything with everyone.

outgoing as in really easy to get along with would have to

go to nicole, being the most friendliest

i think it is nicole because she is always so outgoing and friendly and she isn't the shy type and also she is very energetic.