[2010.06.28] Park Gyuri prepared ahead for Japan activities.

aank1

o0krm.jpg

Park Gyuri said to T-news, "Currently we've finished filming for Mister Music Video and we will leave for Japan in late July or early August.

She also added, "We are preparing for the activities in Japan as well as learning Japanese in any time we could find. Music Video as well as Jacket photos will come out nicely just as much as efforts many people have put in. You'll be able to see the results."

Furthermore Park Gyuri also expressed her concern, "A lot of anticipation but as well as big fear". "It's always the case just as much as the expectations, whether or not we can do it well, at the same time we also seem to fear every time when facing new challenge(doing new work). Of course we are very nervous but at the same time we are also excited."

KARA has started their activities from last February onwards for their showcase, followed by Press conference as well as handshakes event. At the same time also confirming Japan's comedian Geikidan hitori as Kara's big fan which have been a hot topic. On last 19 June and 20 June, Japan debut single title song "Mister (Mr.)" Music Video has been filmed on a set and the album will be officially released in Japan early August.

2qivdvn.jpg

Source:Chosun Sports news

Translated by aank1 @karaholic.com

Do not take out without full credits

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always that dual-emotion of fear and excitement but I'm sure the girls will do just fine in Japan..after all they've been promoting overseas for a while the past couple months. Kick butt in july and august! Every day is a countdown for the japanese mv of Mister lol more butt-dancing to come :D .

Thanks aank for translating :D.

Awww, you can do it, girls! :DDD Two celebrities totally LOVE you! You girls will do awesome in Japan!

Gyuleader already worryingg. It's okay. They've been so successful in all of the fan meetings in Japan. We will wait for their debut in Japan. (: KARA FIGHTINGGGGG!

Thanks for sharing! :D

Fear is good.. but the girls always do great. I know they must be nervous but lots of fans are waiting for them. I'm glad we finally have more news ..so late July/early August and they did new photo shoots as well!!

thanks Anky!

Good to hear that they've been brushing up on Japanese. :P It's not surprising that she's got the feeling of fear+anticipation since i'm sure it happens to everyone when they debut in a new place. I hope Gyuri isn't too worried though. :D I hope that they'll enjoy some success there and that they'll have time to enjoy themselves as well. :D

even though Japan seems like quite a hard market, somehow i feel 70% excited and just 30% fear for this campaign :) ...hopefully the girls will do well and their management too, and i think the 3 youngest need to practice their Japanese more coz it would more easy for them and the fans

...couldn't wait for August!!!

thanks for sharing anky

imo,

excitement means they are eager into spreading their music beyond korea.

this is always the challenge that keeps kara moving & improving.

fear means not being over confident.

let's progress step by step, from perfecting the mister dance, learning the language & etc, to before the debut.

the hardships ahead are just beginning but throughout the bumpy ride, "we're with you". go kara.

thanks anky.

hehe.The virtues of a true leader..Gyuri already worrying and excited at the same time..I think they would be fine..SNSD will also be there and help support them..i guess..their friendship overcomes competitiveness..i think..lol..now i'm worried..omo..but the good thing is they are still owrking hard to prepare their debut for Japan..kekekeh..Kara hwaiting!!!~~ Kara Jjang..!!~~..I think they are feeling the same way before they debut in Korea..hmmm...all of us should support them with all our heart..Kamilia Daebak!!~~..kekekeh..

so much anticipation from Kamilia im sure! im going bananas waiting for KARA to debut in japan and esp the MISTER MV!! im sure its nerve racking for any artist/group to go to a new country and debut! everything is taken in and the only thing they can hope for is support from fans! we know for fact our girls do work hard to achieve what they can! esp what they have achieve so far :) !! KARA FIGHTING :)

it's great that they're working hard on preparation n not be overconfident...

Kara is Awesome! let's show 'em~

there'll be some competition with other kpop artistes going there...n when it comes down to business, competition is competition..

but....Gekidan Hitori is definitely going to give his full blasting support...xD

all the best to Kara~! i hope they'll get even more success n appreciation than they got in Kpop world...n become the top kpop girlgroup in Japan... haha, a lil ambitious....but Go Kara~!

can't wait for the MV as well...

btw, Gyuri's looking gorgeous in that style~~

psshh, ok, she's always gorgeous anyway..just saying.

Thanks so much for the trans~

Edited by sub

so it's like they're promoting mister all over again! except this time in japan (: but omg this is really

it! our girls breaking into the japan bizz with a full-out music video! <3 LOL! i'm sure they'll gain a

whole bunch of support, though (: THEY GET JACKET/CONCEPT PHOTOS TOO? NICE NICE NICE.

i hope it's something different than the sweatpants & tank-tops that they wore >: it'd be cool to

see something else~ BUT AHHH I CAN'T WAIT! august seems too far away duuude. D: LOL BUT

MUCH LUCK TO OUR GIRLS IN JAPAN, YO! stay safe! (:
&
FIGHTINGGG.