[2010.06.28] Park Gyuri prepared ahead for Japan activities.

aank1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if anyones metioned this yet but thats a stunning photo of Gyuri!!

And its not surprising that shes nervous since how the market is over there is quite competitive. But I'm sure they'll be fine considering what they've already gone through

^^actually what do we wish to see difference from this japanese mister? imo i hope they keep most concepts but adding some new excitements or surprises into it. don't think they will change the choreography, so probably besides the language, it's only the pv & outfits that most excite us? :D

I understand her fear. I am a bit surprised how a confident person like Gyul have fear and uncertainty also. Many people would instantly assume that stars are this perfect people that are always confident and sure. But that is not the case they are human beings to. Everyday would be a new experience. Who knows what is going to happen tomorrow?

It would be better to mistake fear as excitement. I am confident that they are ready.

Having success in Japan is going to take a lot of work, but I'm sure they're up for the task. It'll be interesting to follow them (along with groups like SNSD and 4minute) to see how they do. I wish them the best of luck! :)

Gyuri and the girls must be really worried and excited lol.

"will this be a hit? can we do it?" going into unknown places is always pretty nerve wracking...

but i have faith in them! haha.

I can't wait for that mister MV.

I'm excited to see how they fair in Japan. I definitely think that they will suit the atmosphere well, but from the comments I've heard so far, I'm not sure they'll be well received. I'm always behind them though!

mind if you share those comments? not sure where were they originated but they shouldn't be representing the general views.

It's natural to be worried but I'm sure that they'll do great wherever they go. They put their hearts into whatever they do and it will show in their work and performances. All we can do now is support them like Kamilia is known for! :D

I really hope they could to well in Japan because the girls invest so much for this promotion

They are all trying hard and put all their effort to learn japanese

Can't wait to see Mister MV and I already asked my sister to buy the single to me, since she left for Japan yesterday lol.