[Hamtastic] Human Theater: Han-never-heard/seen's Sufferings

izAkly

Now I understand why I always get teary when it comes to Seungyeon.

I love them all five, but I always be more sensitive when it comes to Seungyeon.

I cried when I heard her story on Strong Heart, I cried when she fell down on the stage, I cried when I saw her still doing her best while her hand was suffering~

thank you for translating this. I love our girls even more, our dear KARA Jjang!!

What else can i say? Everyone said it already.

I know i dont have to repeat that Han Seung Yeon is a hardworking and awesome girl.

We all know that. (;

But now, She's doesn't have to go through all these anymore.

All the sufferings are over.

Now, KARA has a new dorm.

Now, KARA get known when they are outside.

Now, KARA has a very loud fanchat during performance.

Now, KARA gets to win triple crown.

Now, KARA is going to invade Japan.

Now, KARA is one of the best girlgroups.

KARA JJANG !

I cried when I heard her story on Strong Heart, I cried when she fell down on the stage, I cried when I saw her still doing her best while her hand was suffering~

yeah..i did too..i was sooo worried..but then, our SY is strong..she ROCKS!!!

ohh...why is there..sand..in my eyes.... :):crying:

when people said idol life is so easy,they are so spoiled etc..maybe they should see the hardship seungyeon has been taking since she debuted kara..well it's so heart breaking and inspiring at the same time, everytime i feel like giving up,her story came on my mind and it made me feel lifted up again... :crying:

Its really sad to read about how much seungyeon and kara as a group has suffered in the past. it feels really bad to be not recognized putting in all the effort to become an idol. however i'm glad that kara had never given up, and had finally pulled through to become who they are now.

Thanks for translating the article, and i'm proud to be a kamilia =D

I think Han seungyeon Noona is the one who

support Kara really really hard and from this topic

it's really a touching.

Wish her all the best for her upcoming birthday.

You are Kara's Heroes Han Seungyeon Noona.

I Love You.

:syc6:

The one that got me into becoming a fan of KARA is no other than Han Seungyeon :syc6: and I became a fan because their hard working attitude, especially hammy as how she was trying her best to make people to be aware of KARA existence even by going through cable programs.

and yes she is my bias >.< if i ever had the chance to marry someone from KARA, it would be her......... lolwut?!

forget what i have just written, it must be the moon and the night, i am writing this more than half asleep Zzzzz

Wow.

I don't usually go to the girls' personal forums in Karaholic much, but I'm so glad I got linked to read this.

Being a fan of them starting from the Rock U-Pretty Girl days, I identified most parts of the story. I'm a hugeeee SS501 fan and nothing beats SS501 ever, so the pure joy of watching SS501 U R Man win was awesome, but I didn't realise how much the girls wanted/needed to win though.

But that's all over no?

Girls are successful now. I think Seungyeon has been brilliant throughout. She might have been undermined, looked upon with unfriendly glances, but now she's amazing isn't it?

Han Seung Yeon jjang! (:

Let's go Kara!

edit- Thanks for the translation!!

Edited by magnifigue

awww..

thanks for sharing..

this is the life..

before we become successful we have to pass some hardships first..

i'm glad to read some articles like this about KARA..

especially hearing about seungyeon *or any member* that really worked hard for their success...

KARA is growing and growing.. and i'm going to love and love them as long as i can!.

<3 amazing KARA :)

wow THANKS for the Translation! it was very thorough and coming from a sone aswell !

i wasnt aware it was that much of a hardship for her back then. but somehow i still remember seeing it that she tried her best not matter what and always with a smile! Ham is a strong willed person. she was smart in school gave up her medical field to live as an Idol. and more of that to start from the bottom and receive such remarks from everyone around her especially during their debut and after debut. Makes you proud just thinking WOW what she did for KARA was amazing.

she went through alot of hardships! but from all that hardship they became successful i cant really express how i feel its just overwhelming to read this from a fanside .

this is one reason why il always be KAMILIA are true example of strength and courage is shown from HAM!. KARA came from the bottom and are now shining out there! they totally deserve everything they have right now and if not MORE! il always be proud of our girls and support them all the time!!

ps this made me sad and happy at the same time :lol: thanks for the translations. this serves as a lesson to follow in life also! striving through hardships trying to keep a smile up always and never giving up :)

• Like 1

it really has been a long road...that's all i can say. and i think that's what makes kara fans unique...esp those who have been around during kara4 days...and that's why i dropped tears when i saw kara as #3 for mubank first half of the year...going against the likes of kpop legends. people wonder why i'd be so emotional about being just third place...but they'll probably never understand...those who have always been at the top will never understand =\

kara fighting <3 i will love this group forever...even as i move on from kpop overall. seungyeon fighting!

I remember Seungyeon talking about this on Strong Heart.

How when she was in school, it was time for her to go on a radio show was Seungyeon from KARA.

Because KARA wasn't "popular" the teacher didn't know where she was going when she asked him to be excused and his reply to her was

ahhh are you apart of the school radio? hhaha

When watching this i was crying, she went through so much hardship to achieve her goal.

And then you think she'll just give up. She doesn't.

<3

This girl seriously deserves a bigger award.

ahhhh... this made me sad yet proud!!

yup, a long journey to stardom.. and they got the hardest one imo.

but through thick and thin they stuck with each other.

this is the reason why i love KARA so much!..

all the stuff he said is the reason why i'm forever Seungyeon bias.

future is still wide open and the world is up for grab.

we can only hope KARA is gonna be at the top smiling again. :eyelove:

thank you so much for translating this

i never knew that she had to go through these extraordinary hardships

now i even more love her, for her smile, and her champion spirit

she'd inspire me a lot

once again thank you for transalating this :D

seungyeon jjang!

Edited by stevenstanley

I will always support you Han Seung Yeon. You are the main reason why I am supporting KARA. It's not entirely the face that you are very pretty or your dance is awesome, but how much you have did to maintain the team! I really hope I can see you. Please come to Singapore will you? I hope you are able to read this though. Seung Yeon noona Hwaiting! I LOVE HAN SEUNG YEON :DDD