[Hamtastic] Human Theater: Han-never-heard/seen's Sufferings

izAkly

Wow... I was a bit speechless while reading this. It's very heart-wrenching to know what Ham went through. I only started to get to know Kara during the Lupin promotions. But wow. I really really admire Ham for her strength and courage to keep going. Not many people can survive and persevere like Seungyeon. I'm sure many non-fans of Seungyeon will respect Ham for this. I'm sure it's safe to say that she's one of the strongest (emotionally) and greatest idols out there and that's not my bias speaking. I've always loved Seungyeon from the moment I saw her (which wasn't so long ago) and I loved Kara and became a Kamilia. I've loved all of them but I've always had a special love for Seungyeon. And now because of this, knowing her amazing personality, I love her even more! More to the point where I'll always love her no matter what!

Seungyeon, you should know that all your hardwork has paid off and us Kamilias are always there to support you no matter what!

She gave up a lot and went through a lot for this... But it all paid off. And I'm sure there will be more and more successes for them in the future! And yes, Kara IS one of the TOP girl groups in Korea. It seems as though they have the least haters as well. We are all there to support them and pray for them. I definitely hope for more successes and that they strong whatever hardships they go through!

Seungyeon, I love you very much!

Kara and Kamilia fighting!

Oh and I almost forgot to thank you for sharing this lol.

This person just listed all the reason why I respect and support SeungYeon. She worked so hard to get Kara know, she went through many hardship... Specially when you know that her parents didn't wanted to see her becoming a singer.

I think Kara success is the biggest award for Seungyeon because she know that she didn't endure all of this for nothing.

Kudos to the person who wrote this. I admit that I got teary because this person explained everything so perfectly. That's why I love KARA for being so hardworking, especially Hara&Seungyeon. I don't have any words to say but SY&Hara are truly admirable for putting up with the negativeness that were thrown at them.

I did cry when they won for the 1st time with ' HONEY'. Especially, this year when they won for the first time on MUSIC BANK. Why I cried? Because I'm so PROUD of them for not giving up and putting up a great fight 'til the end.

Working hard by delivering a GREAT performance every time, IS proof that they are staying strong.

They are great role-models. Enough said.

I hope that other non-SY/KARA fans get to read this before judging them again.

HAM, KAMILIA is always with you.

(thank you for translating)

There is so much I want to say but I can't form my emotions into words...

I've always knew Seungyeon worked the hardest when it comes to anything, but I didn't understand why she goes through so much during variety shows and end up getting ignored. It's because she wants KARA to be more popular, for people to know THEM, not herself. She participated in all those shows... but nobody paid attention to her, did they? It's ironic and sad at the same time...

I saw that one episode of Strong Heart when Seungyeon told us about her role in that cooking show... I cried knowing that the happy smiling girl who never failed to make me laugh went through of being invisible. ... I didn't know she went through the invisibility phase so MANY times. Even a SNSD fan or rather any fan, I believe, can tell how much this girl went through all that hardships.

But look at KARA now! They're well-known! They're dominating Japan as we speak! All that hard work surely paid off. ^o^

Seungyeon... keep smiling for us. ^-^

Edited by Lunchbox

Wow ... i really did not know about the hardship they had!! ( & i called my self a FAN!! >.<""")

Thank you so much for sharing and translating this!

The fact that they worked so hard especially Suengyeon!! I will always support them. now i'm even more impressed!

anyone who has worked that hard not only for herself but for the whole group is really inspiring!

KARA is my favorite girl idol group, & this article shows that i have chosen wisely!

Working hard & doing every thing you can, not letting anything to stop you or turn you down will totally inspire anyone to work hard & follow their dream!

These girls have it all, and Suengyeon is a really great person in my humble opinion!!

I totally have different thoughts now when i listen to pretty girl!!

now proudly i can say i'm a TREU KARA FAN! (^^)v

• 2 weeks later...

wow. just wow. i keep imagining seungyeon sharing her part on strong heart while reading this. and it brought tears. despite her young age, she still had to endure all these.. keep strong seungyeon and KARA. now ppl who have been disliking seungyeon for i-don't-know what reason should have a peek on this article.

i've always viewed KARA differently from other groups. there's this weird, strong feeling they're giving off every time. it's like telling ppl "this is KARA doing our best, PLEASE enjoy and like it!!"

KARA was made by KARA and for sure, KAMILIA.

thanks isaac for the translation.

This made me teary ~

Seungyeon is my favorite among the girls due to her stage charm.

And she is the reason that made me a fan of Kara.

In fact I have never announced myself as a "fan" of any other group or Korean artist.

Because if I really don't admire all aspects of the artist, I would feel embarrassed of telling that to someone else.

I am not into groups who seems to be " way too packaged" into fame by big companies or artists with just amazingly good looks.

I mean really~ I get sick looking at many idols that are simply praised for dazzling beauty but seems empty inside with cough* questionable brain*.

Um.......what I mean is that Seungyeon's dedication, intelligence, charm +HARD WORK are what allows me to proudly

say that I am her fan!!!

Edited by Mellie

its so fascinating to see how hard she worked to keep the group going. In every way i think this is what makes her attractive not only is she cute but her willing to never give up till the end is a plus. Shes also smart being able to understand the business and work with it towards kara's advantage. Great job seung yeon you will always be my favorite

This is why I idolize Seungyeon so much even though Im a girl. She really desefixerves more attention cause nowadays, all Im hearing is NICOLE and HARA. I mean, I love them too but the other Kara members deserves the spotlight sometimes. All Ham gets is criticism. I always hear that she is a attention hogger and a whole lot of swear words and it ticks me off so much. I hope one day, antis would realise what they are missing out on. Han Seungyeon/KARA FIGHTING!

Edited by xichigo
fixed your double post. (:

life's hard in the entertainment industry, worst still in korea with all the variety shows having almost no taboo.

but still, kara went through all these humiliation, now the KARA wave is starting to spread more internationally!

from another point of view, KARA is no doubt the successor of FIN KL.

KARA fighting!!

This is a wonderful post (: It made me smile and go back to the days when Kara was overshadowed and looked

down on. Wow so much has changed and they have improved so much. They've gotten better vocally, physically,

emotionally, and their presence on stage and T.V are so different. Honestly, all of this has passed

so fast that it's confusing sometimes. I mean, when they won first with 'Honey' I was ecstatic. I have never

cried with any artist when they won an award, but when Kara won I had tears in my eyes. Kamilias who have

followed Kara since their debut have all been through the pain Kara went through. Even if it wasn't physically,

it was emotionally. It's really sad to see someone you love and idol being looked down on. All of the things

Kara went through was fast but it'll always be with them. Thanks for sharing this with us :D

I LOVE KARA && KAMILIAS <3

woah her eyes are like soo big in the first pictures!

ngaw her costume is a hamster!

:D:D:D:D!

uber kawaii!!!

oh em gee man look at the results :o

ill probably do worse than that =="

but still GREAT WORK SEUNGYEON!!!!