[Hamtastic] Human Theater: Han-never-heard/seen's Sufferings

izAkly

yeah, I like her that way....

I saw her on strong heart too, about how she promoted Kara, she relly is something.....

OMG...

each Kara member is awesome.... :)

love you Kara.. n_n

seungyeon noona, i love kara, and many other fans are here too.. :)

it is a nice story.... :)

It is my first time reading this. It is sad. There are more to this girls than people think. It is my first time hearing this back stories of Seungyeon. The stories behind that smiley face. They never quite start with a smiley and happy life. Seungyeon went through walking rough roads of life. It is not a very easy path but I really admire Seungyeon bravery and positive attitude even when it seem bleak. Seungyeon story here is a great lesson for all of us. Even if times seem so bleak, we still must stay strong and kept smiling. Look around and you would see someone that cared. You could not just give up as it does not solve anything. Once you are at that path it is so painful that you just want out and get a solution. If anybody of you out there face like something she had just take it that it is an opportunity for something better. I know this is just words but I understand how she felt. It not as easy said until you feel such things for yourselves.

Seungyeon such a strong girl. I admire her for that.

Edited by Palaverist

Wow! Hammie did so much stuff to help Kara;) I'm so proud of her! And the others too!' That's our hammie;) Hehe She's si adorkable^^ Ahhh our 2nd oldest Is really working hard! Hehe;) I love How they respect each other *ONO DERH'!'~* Yes! and Hamster babeXD Fighting,our seungyeon goes~<3

No matter how many times I read this post, my eyes starting to get teary to the point that I can't read the whole post word by word worrying that my tears might fall anytime.

Truthfully, the hardship that Seung Yeon has to suffer throughout the downtime of KARA must be beyond our imagination, yet I believe this is why us Kamilias had always stand by KARA since the beginning no matter what~

I am really proud of KARA, definitely real proud of being in the 88's line as Seung Yeon too.

Now that KARA has started to blossom, let us Kamilias give eternal support to them~

urgh!!... reading this..makes me wanna hug seungyeon..(teary eye)

i did'nt know.. that seungyeon did all that for the sake of kara..

thanks to kara.. for being strong..

they deserve to be love..

i give my honor to them..

Guah. Reading things like this always makes me so sad. I have to admit I'm a SNSD fan first as well, and reading about anti-fans and how hard all the girls in the kpop scene have to work really gets to me. I'd almost wished I'd never read any of that stuff and could just see them as 'happy dolls' prancing around my screen, but it would be heartless to try to dehumanize the girls like that. I kind of wished, after f(x)'s Krystal fainted ON STAGE that maybe the industry would finally get a clue about how they're ruining the lives of their artists, but I guess something even more drastic has to happen before they get the picture..

Reading this made me touched really...it made me know that Kara had gone through a lot to get recognized. I also have to say Seungyeon did her best to fight for the group...but they all had to fight and stay strong! I feel like crying actually seeing how far they got now. All the handwork paid off. Thanks for Sharing.

Edited by iAyu

wow...this is so sad...

i know that KARA is suffering a lot during those days..n HSY suffered the most...

BUT seriously...its sad to hear this story and somehow i respect her for that...

she believe she can do it...n she never give up!!!KARA JJANG!!

im happy now HAM and KARA getting more attention from public,HWAITING HAM ! never give up ! give all Kamilia the best of the best ! we will keep supporting you ! :wub: :wub: :wub: