[Hamtastic] Human Theater: Han-never-heard/seen's Sufferings

izAkly

Wow that was some story, she is such a fighter. I am pretty new to KARA only seeing some performances on my friend's computer, I never realised how much they have struggled. I just assumed they were famous from the beginning. Reading this story made me realise how hard Seungyeon worked for her group. She has my respect.

thanks for translating this..

i've heard about sy's sacrifice for Kara but reading this really was whole new level. I just finished watching Teacher is coming and in it you can see how much Kara means to Hammy. She was protective of her dongsaengs and kept thinking about how the 'incident' would affect them. Don't know if y'all noticed but she bit her lips till it bled.

I only knew about Kara last year. While all my friends prefer SNSD, KARA will always be my favourite. Sometimes i think if they weren't with DSP, their popularity would have been so much better. Then again, they wouldn't be KARA as we know it. Sometimes, i think KARA still doesn't get their due recognition though it's getting better

To the day the whole world knows about this sweet melody, KARA FIGHTING~~~!!!!

KARA JJANG!!!!

Wow... I knew that KARA worked very hard to get to where they are now ever since their debut. I knew that KARA went through a lot.

But I never knew that Ham, especially, sacrificed so much for her group. It just goes to show how much she loves KARA...

Ham was put through such terrible ordeals... yet she still performed on stage with a smile on her face. Beneath that cheerful personality is a girl with steel-hard determination! After reading this, I have developed a newfound appreciation and respect for Ham. I will never forget how hard she persevered on and followed her dreams; she will always be my role model when things get tough ^^

She and her teammates deserves all the awards they are getting now!!

Hamtaro~ Hwaiting!! ^^

Thank you for sharing.

You are very right.Seung Yeon noona has gone through many tough challenges in Kara's early days.Her attitude towards all that she has been through makes her a very special girl.Right now,our Kara is very popular in japan.i hope she will be able to have sufficient rest and take good care of her health.Our hammie jjiang!

Omg wow, I learned so much I can't even comprehend it.

Every variety show I've seen with her in, I've always seen such a very happy smiling girl.

Knowing shes quiet, and changes around guys (haha) I would have never guessed that this happy girl was suffering so much all this time. :[[ She's very strong willed and I'm glad she hasn't stopped pursuing her dream. =]

I feel so bad with all the negative news surrounding Kara :(

Seungyeon's father said she's currently in too much shock with all the events happening while she was gone and she has been crying is too shock. I hope everything works out for her and the rest of the members. She and the members went through a lot to be where they are at right now. Her story and her courage/determination has always inspired me so wherever she goes or whatever she ends up doing I hope her the best b/c she's my inspiration. She's been my favorite member since the beginning and my role model.

I really hope all of this ends well and we get to see Seungyeon smiling again with her cute eye smile and see the determined/courageous Seungyeon again!

Although i'm a guy i must say this story really touch my soul especially when seung yeon sacrificed so much for Kara i believe that when they recieved their first award. Now i understand why she was brought to tears i mean't she didn't even wanted to do all this things and the fake interview was just cruel and really can't be described by words. I can also see that she really starve herself just to look thin and prettier but the fact is she's pretty all the time. Kara and seung yeon Fighting

Kara and my ham ham have been through so much but they are on top now especially with selling out tickets in Japan in ten seconds. They are fighting and I am so proud of them. KARA FIGHTING FOREVER! KAMILIA FIGHTING FOREVER!

these girls may not say it but deep inside they want to say something. All of their hardships may give them lessons that would make them even stronger. Also to realize at their young age they have come up with different problems that a normal young or teenager girl would come up with so I SALUTE you girls for everything you endured and to all those people who want's to break them...

EAT THIS ..l..

:touched:

waaaaaahhhh!!! WOW.

i really got teared up while reading this..

i can't believe such things... why does seungyeon need to experience such??

too much hardship..

she's told to smile while doing such in the army?? wth! :shocked:

the apple thing.. cable tv, her food... :teary:

she's very smart!! wow!

now all of this stuff..

i give a big salute to seungyeon..

my, i feel more proud of her! :shining:

HWAITING UNNIE!!!

I'll continue to support you forever..!!

I love you! :geminluv:

I hope her the best.. God Bless ya unnie~

thank you soooo much for posting this!!!

Edited by Seru-chan
please refrain from using too many emoticons. thanks.

read it again and tear up again. I think, even though I read this post over hundreds times, I'll keep tearing up.

IMO, other than Kamilia, Hammie's antis should read this post too. I'm still wondering how some "new fans" nowadays turn into her antis just because "reckless" reasons. everyone can dislike something, some people, some groups but being an antis, that's still can't be understood by my sense. (I'm a little bit out of topic)

this Hamster of ours, KARA's very own Hamster, she's just too precious....

Whoa. This really opened my eyes how miserable their life were. I knew she cried on Strong Heart but I didn't knew it was THAT hard. It was really hard times, especially for someone her age. Being humiliated for so many times... Our girls are the best :')

I regret that I'm a late KARA fan. In fact, I didn't know anything about kpop until early 2010. I wish I were there, supporting them trough all their hard times. Well, it's all paid though. Now they're well-known, especially in Japan. But thinking about KARA wanted to disband after all their hard works is...

I always know that they love each other a lot. And it only takes time for everything to comeback to normal. Because I love KARA. Because I can see that they're all nice & kind hearted girls even before I knew them :)

By the way, this is such a touching story. Thank you so much for translating!

FOREVER KAMILIA

Edited by rantamara

....After reading the article...I was just speechless.....Reading all the things Seungyeon went through just to get Kara in their state now is amazing!.Smiling everyday even at hard times this inspires me a lot!

-Thanks for translating this! ^_^

-Also after reading this I think the lesson here is "NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!"

-Seungyeon you're my idol and role model.You have my love and respect!

-I will always support Kara no matter what! Seungyeon,Nicole,Gyuri,Hara,Jiyoung Fighting! :thumbup:

omo~

i'm almost tearing up when reading this....

our Hammie..

She's have been through a lots!

As her fans..i feel sorry for her..

even though she didn't want anyone feel sorry to her....

She's so tough when handling this kind if things....

to be honest..i'm not that strong enough to facing all of this embarassment..

if i become her..i cannot stand with all of this...

but her...

she's amazing enough to be HAN SEUNG YEON...

I respect her...*salute*

She's amazing!

She's the most best and tough woman that i ever knew beside my MOM!

HAN SEUNG YEON..

Keep all those painful memories in your mind....

Please show your true self more..

because i knew that you're hiding your pain inside your heart....

get enough of it....

as a KAMILIA..

I don't want you to keep your feelings...

It will make me more sad...and..

Please be strong for KAMILIA..

We always be with you no matter what...

remember that...

WE LOVE YOU..

HAN SEUNGYEON...

This topic is really heart-warming...

I felt so touched about SY. She deserved all the success Kara is having now. Haha, now i am feeling ashamed of myself nt trying the best i could in the past.

=(