[Hamtastic] Human Theater: Han-never-heard/seen's Sufferings

izAkly

I love her more than ever now, she, Seungyeon being acknowledge by a fan of other fandom.

I honestly don't like "hamster"as a nickname... lol

i really liked the way the sone described how she smiled even tough she was tired as hell!!

Seungyeon Fighting!

KARA fighting!

• 2 weeks later...

She is the kpop idol I have the biggest respect for.

Even when i wouldn't be a fan, she would it be.

Its impressive how much she was fighting.

Surely one of the stronger members, when not even the strongest.

Kara and Kamilia can be happy to have such an anchor.

:thumbup1:

Oooh... I think this short story of seungyeon and kara itself are really great... My eyes so teary right now... I'm snsd biased as well... I know snsd's suffer and just now i know that kara suffers a lot as well... To becoming succes like this... But their hardwork, sweat and tears are worth well now... Look... SNSD and KARA are the best 2 girl groups in asia.... Maybe in thw world right now... Hammie Hwaiting!!! Kara hwaitingggg!!!! T.T

omg what a difficult road that seungyeon had to pass through it. i still cant believe it that she is one strong girl who fight all the critics. i am truly amazed

kara deserved to be on top. my eyes were teared after i read this not that im sad but im so moved by seungyeon hardship. well anyway goodluck to all kara's member be the best as always no matter what people say about you :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

speechless.

anyone who claim themselves as kamilia should read this.

i heard about ham's story many times before, but never this detailed.

all of the hard work, effort, tears, and sweat that she went through is inspirational.

THIS is why i'm a kamilia.

wow i'm seeing a few things for the first time. nice read.

but firstly, i've never even heard of the fanmeetingtextmessage controversy... any links to back this up??

also pff DSP are stupid marketing SS501 and KARA at the same time. what were they thinking??

and lastly... anyone know which show they were on when they were talking about people asking for the wonder girls' office? haha. :(

thanksxx

Finally she enters as a hostess on a music-related program called SoSoGaBaek, but due to some weird pictures taken by her host/partner she got curled up in some controversy.

I don't want to start any controversy but after the first guy from SSGB, wasn't it Kim Soo Hyun that replaced him?

KIM SOO HYUN then became Ham's next partner right? Afterwards, Ham left SSGB?

So is he perhaps the one mentioned here???

Or was the pictures taken by the 1st host? I wonder what pictures those were.

OMG. I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by KaiserKawaii

Ah... that was sad... Poor Seungyeon... and the rest of Kara actually. I love the fact that Seungyeon just smiles her way through, without much of a complain.

Hwaiting~! You have fans behind you!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this is why kara is my favorite girl group of all time.. thay didnt become superstars overnight.. they really worked hard to get what they have now.. sure, everybody works hard. but kara do it without that much "help".. if you know what i mean.. other famous girl groups today are far far luckier than kara they dont have to go through what kara had experienced,.. if fans only realized this, then i think they can appreciate and love kara even more

I don't want to start any controversy but after the first guy from SSGB, wasn't it Kim Soo Hyun that replaced him?

KIM SOO HYUN then became Ham's next partner right? Afterwards, Ham left SSGB?

So is he perhaps the one mentioned here???

Or was the pictures taken by the 1st host? I wonder what pictures those were.

OMG. I hope I'm wrong.

ya it's Kim Soo Hyun after showed in half year, Ham left SSGB together with him, I never heard about that controversial picture especially when Hammies involved with it..

anyone have information..?