[Hamtastic] Human Theater: Han-never-heard/seen's Sufferings

izAkly

It has almost been a year since this thread started -

probably it's too late to comment, but i juz can't seem to restrain myself

from expressing my feelings here after reading tis article. :mellow:

Well, after all, Seung Yeon has always been 1 of my idol in KARA.

Despite tat, after reading tis heart-touching article,

I even admire her more than before.

Those sufferings tat she had to endure in her hardwork of introducing KARA

to everyone here.

Without her, probably i would not even be here commenting about her.

We will always be by your side, Seung Yeon-unnie !

^_^ sry,i guess my grammar is very poor, isn't it ?

Wow, amazing!

After reading this, I can understand how hard for Kara to become now.

I've watched "The Teacher is Coming" and feel sorry for her. Why did they do that to her? It was made my heart hurt when seeing her cry.

Love Kara <3333

Kara and Seungyeon fighting <3333

Oh...my eyes are teary..she deserve the nickname "long way to be an idol"..she must suffered from painful past..

something wierd about her..some time i think she beconme shy on the camera..and she is not full confedint..but that becaude her past:-( ahe is amayzing..i hope the best for them all;-)

Thank you for translating this!

I didn't know that Seungyeon went through a lot of things.

She's so strong, I didn't know KARA was not even fed well, that they didn't have cable, I really have to say this but Seungyeon is the most hard working member in KARA, she did all that just for KARA's sake, They even made her do embarrassing things, Even I can't do. yet she does it with a smile, by seeing the photos were she was sobbing, I could see the pain and happiness with those tears, I wish KARA would get more gratitude, especially for Seungyeon's hard work! and I hope this coming comeback, It's gonna be a big hit, bigger than Mister, Lupin or Jumping! Seungyeon, I really admire you after reading this! I love you Han Seungyeon! your the best~ <3

Wow this is really a moving story. She really went through so much to uphold the name of KARA, despite the amount of haters and setbacks she had to face, it was rather strong of her to continue to fight on. Moreover, with other such groups from her own company doing so well, the pressure is really on them too. Seungyeon is really daebak :D hwaiting!!

thank you so much for translating this... I can't stop sobbing now. its a rainy evening here but this thread really silenced everything from my perspective. after reading this i just noticed my eyes are teary. I'm really a seungyeon fan. and I am very proud of it. live long seungyeon thanks for being there.. we are here to cheer for you in every little way we can. stay strong. fighting saikou no dougan!

dammit this thing is just so sad...at least they've finally gotten their lucky break and everything has paid off...but seungyeon suffered so much it's just kinda unfair.

It's amazing how she managed to keep up that smile all this while, but this is just all the more reason for us to respect her.

SEUNGYEON FIGHTING!

• 4 weeks later...

wow! what a touching story.. i don't know KARA esp Seungyeon have gone through all of that to become now.. i guess without Seungyeon, we won't know KARA at all, and karaholic won't be there

btw, this story makes me know a lot lot more about KARA, i will love KARA and all of the members with more love now :)

thanks for the translation..

i did not know seungyeon suffered so much...she was always smiling and her smiling eyes...she was treated so badly and she still can smile! man if it was me i would be crying all day long.. my sweet seungyeon don cry be happy pls?!! :thumbup:

seungyeon<3

I'm sure every celebrity would have a story of their rise to fame.

But Seungyeon's is definitely different, because KARA has had more than the standard share of hiccups along their journey.

And despite all the hardships she has experienced, I don't think I've seen her without her signature smile. (Except when she's crying - but that's different.)

On a side note: her story makes me feel like DSP doesn't treat their artists with much luxury... :angry:

Wow...I didn't know KARA, especially Seungyeon, had to go through all that. I remember crying when I watched her talking about keeping KARA alive on Strong Heart. Now I know why she touched me so much. It hasn't been long since I've been a KARA fan but reading this stirred something inside me that no other idol group has ever done.

Thank you for sharing this with us! I hope all our girls' dreams come true and I will support them no matter what.