[Hamtastic] Human Theater: Han-never-heard/seen's Sufferings

izAkly

Well, you know what they say: the harsher the environment, the more beautiful the flower that grows in it.

I felt really bad for Seungyeon for everything that she went through. I just wish that more people would recognize them as equal to or even better than other leading girl groups today.

Seungyeon became my favorite because of her smile, but I never knew that there was so much pain behind it. I couldn't help but get teary-eyed when I saw how she was sobbing when they won with Honey.

Seungyeon, stay strong! We love you, and we will never lose faith in you and in Kara.

Seungyeon has been through alot and i believe it has made her a stronger person in life.

Though it was a harsher experience but through it she would have learnt much more and become a better person.

There is no success without determination and hard work and i believe our dear hammie know that and have felt the happiness of pulling through so much difficulties to enjoy what she and Kara has now.

Kara has come a long way and met with many setbacks and kamilias will always be there for them no matter what! Kara fighting! <3

Waa Seungyeon is really daebak...

I only know KARA after their song Lupin...

and I start searching for their old song from that on...

but 3 album without recognition???

that must really hurt them..a lot...

even SNSD didn't face that type of humiliation...

and it really touch my heart reading this...

but now they already stand on the same ground with SNSD and WG (or at least not far to them)...

Hammie is my favorite among all the members I just love her so damn much. After I read this post I love her even much more to know her never ending fighting spirit. I'm glad that all her effort she put in all those years has taken KARA to their fame :)

P.S. I just don't know why do more people choose SNSD over KARA (not hating)

KAMILIA, KARA FIGHTING!!!! :thumbup1:

• 2 weeks later...

After reading this I will treasure and love KARA even more. T T I actually teared up. I knew there were difficulties when KARA debuted, I just didn't know the details. Now I do, and I know wht the girls hve been through which none of them evem deserved it.

For example Hara textmesage ; the guy must be some perverted sick in the mind pedophile, he's crazy to send that and we know it's not true. But they made it seem as if Hara's at fault.

Anyway, I'm really glad that Hara shot to fame after Honey & mister, and is one of the Hallyu Queens right now, even on par with SNSD. Just that it took longer for KARA to get the amount of fame as compared to SNSD. (why am I comparing them.. /slapped. Sorry T T) JUST REALLY RELIEVED ALL THESE IS OVER. hammie's done a good job in helping to raise KARA's fame.!

i am inspired with the story, and i know that i don't make a mistake to be a fan since i see them in "Break It" MV (still 1st junior high schooler at that time, just a spoiled brat :lol: ).

I know many people have say this, but they are amazing! yes, they really are. Maybe words can't describe this, but i think the artist and fans must encourage each other, and i found that HERE.

I think i must stop complaining for things, have strength, and keep going with smile, just like SeungYeon Unnie. If she can do that, why i can't? i'm sure this is what the reader feel, whether male or female.

This story must've been inspired and touched many hearts... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Dear, Seungyeon...

Thank you for being there for KARA during the darkest hours...

Thank you for participating in so many programmes to keep the KARA's name recognisable...

Thank you for holding on, believing in KARA even though the future seems bleak...

Without your persistences and beliefs, KARA might deems to exists...

Thank you for holding on till the end, when finally it's time for KARA to shine...

You have my utmost respect...

(*Salutes*)

• 3 weeks later...

Seungyeon noona had been through so much for KARA and for KAMILIA.

It must been so hard, for a young girl hiding all her sorrow with a smile on her face. Seungyeon likes to stay at home nowadays *mentioned on Happy Together 3*, definitely because she got too tired due to her past. Because of Seungyeon, KARA exist. Without Seungyeon, we wouldn't be listening wonderful songs, keke. Let's all hope for the best for in their activities and comeback!

• 4 weeks later...

1 more to add into my list of inspirational people, especially when she's my age.

Looks like there's much more for me to learn. Kinda ashamed of what I've done/not done so far.

Seungyeon, Hwaiting~!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't speak out my mind when I read this T_T . It's just what I want to do now is giving her my biggest hug ever and say thanks to her for becoming KARA member and fight for their existence. Her fighting spirit also spread to other member. Seungyeon is always have a special place in my heart.

Happy Birthday my little cutie Seungyeon.. your smile is Kamilia smile too ^_^

Sorry for my bad english , actually I lack of ability in writing words and giving opinion.. I just can give standing applause :sweatdrop:

I never thought she suffered so much during the early times. I only thought she was overworked but still continued putting in her efforts despite that. And those variety shows at that time... how could make Seungyeon do those kind of stuff? And furthermore putting her through embarassment... Korean varieties sure have improved now, at least they aren't so serious about the groups status as long as you participate well in the show.

Now I know why so many people said she was the one who carried KARA through the tougher times.

Woah! Super thanks for the translation... Really appreciate it! Without knowing the past, one would've have been able to tell her story behind her gorgeous and infectious smile... It made me teary eyed just reading this. She does not only deserve our love and respect, but also she personifies who we should idolize (and not just because she's an idol). Her perseverance just gives me the strength to overcome the hurdles that I may and have been encountering. :-)

Btw, since I'm fairly a new fan... just wanna ask, which episode of Strong Heart was her story shown? Are there any other episodes or shows that show the other side of her as well as Kara and the members? Would really like to watch more and learn more. Truly appreciate it is someone would tell me. Thanks a bunch! :-)