[Hamtastic] Human Theater: Han-never-heard/seen's Sufferings

izAkly

• 3 weeks later...

I am too am a Sone and I've only been familiar with K-Pop for 2 years, and just recently became a KARA fan, and after reading some of the hardships SNSD went through, I didn't think there could have been another group that went through anything worse and still succeeded. I have gained so much more respect for Seungyeon and KARA after knowing this and will continue to give them the support they deserve!

• 2 weeks later...

omg. really. after reading this i can't imagine how hard it was for seungyeon.

she's very strong with bright personality. to stand out all bad things in young age.

i don't ever think someone else that can be compare to her. I mean, they are supposed to be idol, yet their condition even worst than normal people. :(

She is really KARA's foundation in early years!

• 2 weeks later...

Man, this makes me cry.. especially when I reading this I was listening to Dear Kamilia..T^T and the tears overflowing like waterfall on their first win, i had that feeling before... I believe at that time her heart was saying "THIS IS IT! FINALLY MY EFFORT PAYS OFF HERE!" indeed.. dont u guys agree?

Seungyeon really did a lot to let KARA survive , she kept her feelings even when her lecturer didnt even notice she is one of the celebrities . I think most of the peoples cant even suffer things like this . KARA had went through a lot of difficulties , they will never be left out , because they deserve to choose for success ! KARA , you girls are freaking awesome ! Thank you to stay up so long and I had found the one I really like that much . Specially thanks to Seungyeon , the one who always suffered to let KARA survive . KARA and also Seungyeon , we loved you ! KARA , you all deserve to be the best ! KARA FIGHTING ! SEUNGYEON FIGHTING !

From Seunyeon's new solo " guilty " , there is a sentence I really like , knowing that give up is more painful . When the first time I saw her exposed her feelings in Strongheart , I can't stop my tears , willing to help her , but all I can do is just hoping her to be optimistic . Seungyeon , stay healthy , stay strong . KARA can be counted as success now , part of it is your hardworking , never giving up on this team . KARA we trust . Seungyeon I believe . KARA , Seungyeon FIGHTING !!

oh wow this just touched my heart. I am a new kamilia so i dont know much about kara but i know that i really totally respect seungyeon and the rest of kara. hmm i did know that the girls really went through tough times during their debut, especially when sunghee left. Kara really is one of THE most hard working groups in the industry, especially with kara's poor living conditions given by DSP. I'm happy that their hardwork isn't going to waste seeing their success overseas in japan. this totally changed my view on kara in a positive way ^^ KARA HWAITING ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Watching that episode of Strong Heart where she finally voiced it out, it really made me tear, due to the hardships she went through as KARA's protector.

Seungyeon, your effort has not been for naught, KARASIA has been realized, and more dreams are to translate into reality! Tokyo Dome next year, KARASIA 2013 Happy New Year in Tokyo, making history and bringing joy to all! Hwaiting!

Some of these stories such as she went to host MSL i heard before but I never know it was a tough road for them. This is really touching and sad. But Kara's effort, Seungyeon's effort to make Kara know to the world, is not wasted. They taste their success now, enjoying their popularity in Japan. They should be given an award: the never-give-up trophy for their undying fighting spirit. Seungyeon Nuna, You worked hard. Enjoy your success coz you deserve it:D Seungyeon JJIANG! KARA HWAITING!

I've always had ideas of how hard it is to be an Idol and how hard the fight to be famous was, but I guess reading that story just confirms everything and it just makes Kara's success that much more bittersweet. Hammie is the best! I love her more now, if that was possible.

Thanks so much for the hard work on translating.

• 3 weeks later...

I really felt the pain when she said she's the kara protector in SH ep 4-5.

Hammie was really suffering at that point of time. The determination that she have.

it's really outstanding. it's serves as an motivation to me.

If I ever have a chance to talk to her. I would really thank her from the bottom of my heart.

She change my life. Saranghaeyo Han seungyeon. :)

• 3 weeks later...

to be honest when i start liking Kara &Seungyeon,, i don't really know their profile or history, they really had a tough journey to fame,,, from 199X to 200X, gitl's group will be having a hard time to debut in KOrea,, a few will make their way through to become big star...it really was that tough in the entertainment business.. moreover, you need to do what ever it takes to be successful,, like going through humility during variety shows,..etc....

this year 2012, around 50 new kpop group had make their debut.. http://americankpopfans.com/2012/06/27/the-rookie-list-k-pops-rookies-of-2012/#.ULS21od1-Jo .....Kpop trend in Asia to be honest is not having a high growth as previously, so the new group members do not really have the chance to go on variety show or even music programme ( T_T )... new groups, need to be outstanding but the industry is so saturated with so many skillful artist... red ocean.

Seungyeon no wonder i was attracted to you, you are full with courage and determination. I am very proud of you that you played a big role to sustain the group. I am always rooting for you.

Back then Wonder Girls are more famous ,,, now ,,hahaha .. btw WG leader SUNYE is getting married in January 2013..all the best..

Thanks for the translation. The author is a soshi, so she may gave her opinion from a different perspective of a Kamilia.. It is totally a nice article which tried to be more direct.. the bluntness really caused me to understand more on why THEY cried when they won their first Mnet weekly (countdown)... :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...