[Hamtastic] Human Theater: Han-never-heard/seen's Sufferings

izAkly

1 salute for Hammie, she did her best along tha way  :wow1:

1 salute for KARA , they are the best group  :thumbup:  

1 salute for Kamilla, who supports kara with all our heart  :thumbup1:

1 salute for myself as a part of Kara's family  :satisfied:

• Like 1

All I want to say is, this world is really very unfair and tough for KARA especially SeungYeon, she can just drop down her pride to do all of this although it was disgraceful, although SeungYeon should be a graduated girl from Tenafly High School, and she should be a very famous doctor!!! But because of her dream to become a singer, because she loves her members, she can sacrifice anything even though her pride!!! She always behaving strong and brave in front of everyone, always giving out her joyfully eye smile, always being so happy front of us, but actually she suffered more than how much we can imagine, she did really cry, maybe cry alone, she may felt helpless as she cannot identify where is the light, the light of hope, but she still keep on forging ahead, facing with those hard walls, walking through these challenges, this is the reason why I always love her and respect her, because of her spirits, that unerasable spirits!!! And I feel very disappointed towards the people who made wrongly criticise towards her, as they have not experienced it, they have no right to have a word towards SeungYeon who stronger many times than them!!! SeungYeon is the encouragement fuel for KARA to move forward, so let's wish for KARA that they can be forever altogether, today's victory are all got from the every effort from every member of KARA, and this is why I became a KAMILIA, they make their way until today with their own two feet, with five hearts together, they hold each other and come into this world proudly!!! As a KAMILIA, I proud of SeungYeon, proud of KARA!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is an amazing read. I have always known that Seungyeon went through a lot of hard work to get KARA back on track after their failed debut in 2007. But to actually read this and realize what she gave up on just to get name KARA out there is really heartbreaking. But all is well today and Seungyeon should be happy that all her hard work paid off in the end! :D Seungyeon and KARA fighting!

I always knew that Seungyeon worked really hard and gone through a lot of hard times to get KARA to where they are today, but after reading it, tears just welled up...

She is like the perfect example of the girl who gave up everything, gritted her teeth through hard times and chased her dreams. 

• 3 weeks later...

I always knew that Seungyeon worked really hard and gone through a lot of hard times to get KARA to where they are today, but after reading it, tears just welled up...

She is like the perfect example of the girl who gave up everything, gritted her teeth through hard times and chased her dreams.

100000000% agree, i admire her, and i actually wonder how can she be that strong ?

• 4 months later...

ya our hammie is the most dependable during the roughest times. even now going through another crisis with two members leaving, again it's seungyeon who's working the hardest to keep KARA alive. 

yes...both season...in 2007 then now...i dont know how she manage to control her feeling..poor him..they dont give her choice...

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Thank you for the translation. I’m a new Kamilia (seriously in love with them for the past 4 months) Because I belong to the new generation, these forums things are not very familiar to me. But I decided to register to karaholic even if there are only a few semi active threads.

Then I stumbled onto this thread. Seungyeon is my bias, and I have seen what she said on Strong heart. I admired her - but I never knew she did that much. Kara went through 2 group reformations, put out 3 unsuccessful albums, suffered contract issues regarding forced tasks and salary, gained the insulting nickname “economic idols”. Yet, Seungyeon stood. She worked her hardest even if it meant throwing away her own pride, as a diligent student, as an idol, or just simply as a person. Through those many ups and downs, I am so glad that Kara earned their righteous success and recognition, and I’m happy Seungyeon’s work paid off by the end. She gave up many things, gritted her teeth through the harsh times and made it.

Even if Seungyeon is on her own way now, I am supporting her. I admire her for starting anew with new challenges and obstacles ahead (I thought she would be worn out of difficulties at that point, but she’s still working hard.) I’m thankful that I know Kara now, and I’m grateful that Kara had Seungyeon. As always, I love the Seungyeon now and I hope she knows she’s adored.

• 6 months later...