[Hamtastic] Human Theater: Han-never-heard/seen's Sufferings

izAkly

*Praises*

I never thought SeungYeon had to go through all the things I've read......

Even though her story is a Heart-Breaking one, that smile she shows never fades.....

Through this one, I respect and like her more.....

*salute to SY's courage and never ending smile*

I cried when I finished reading this!

To think about all of the hardships the girls went through to get to the top where they are today!

And how they never gave up, I respect and love the girls even to a higher degree now! :crying:

wow i didn't know she was that kind of person so caring and persevere. Good thing all her hardwork paid off(well most probably?) :rolleyes: .

So that's why nowadays Seungyeon always acts like a lazy grandmother like being stubborn haha:lol: . wish her the best.

seungyeon fighting!! ^_^

wow this made me all teary, ive heard about the hardships Seungyeon had to go through to keep the group alive, she does all of it without question, without fail a smile for everything she did, she has all my respect, for the group as well, for taking in such humliations and walking away with a smile, even i couldnt stand this if i had the job, i would've gave up. I'm glad to see that they are well off now! Im so proud of them, We are all proud of them! Thanks for sharing this article : D

This is one of the many reasons I love KARA so much. Other groups may have sexier dances or more powerful vocals, but I know for a fact these girls have HEART. I know that these girls and especially Seungyeon have worked so hard and have been through so much. And for that I have all the love and respect for them.

Proud to be Kamilia, KARA fighting!

WOW! It's just "wow".

I know that Han Seungyeon suffered a lot for Kara but I did't know it to be "this" much.

I've watched her on Strong Heart and kinda sympathize with her.

Anyways, it's all paying back now.

Han Seungyeon and Kara Fighting!!!

Thanks for the translations.

wow an amazing read... thanks so much for bringing it here!.....

She really is an amazing person and I always felt when watching her that she always seems to be hiding something in her heart. And she probably has the most injuries amongst Kara.

I am really glad that Kara is now more popular in korea as well as Japan. Once they are popular in Japan , I am sure it will be easy for them to be recognized across Asia. Hope that good luck continues to shine on them .

Thank you so much for translating this!!

I felt teary when i was reading the article.. It makes me love KARA, especially Seungyeon more!

I really really love this side of Seungyeon; her hard working attitude, the never-say-die attitude.. It's really hard to position yourself in her place; to be able to smile and go against the current to pursue your dream.. I really respect and love her for that..

I'm glad the hardship and humiliation that she went through now bear Seungyeon and KARA's sweet fruit..

I will continue to support KARA even more from now on!!

i feel so sad after reading this article. i never knew how much they had to suffer._.

she's so strong even after going through so many hardships, she still refuses to give up

unnie, hwaiting! and keep on smiling, because your smile brightens so many people's days

seeing kara's hardships made me like them more, and this made them what kara is now and we all know that they'll continue getting better!

* i accidentally double posted the same thing, so i edited it. sorry!>.<*

Edited by CHocoCX

Guest maraaa

I was really touched when I read this. I can't even imagine an SNSD fan writing this. But I think he's right about their sufferings, not only Seungyeon but Gyuri, Nicole and Sunghee as well. Seungyeon was supposed to be the "mascot" of the group so she kept on trying hard, appearing on shows, just to get their group known. But when Hara came, Seungyeon was kind of set aside. But I still recognize her efforts specially during the time when they were on hiatus for 10months. Those days were quite hard for them and also for the loyal fans who keep on supporting them. I don't know what else to say but I kind of feel for the person who wrote this since I am a loyal Seungyeon fan. Kara's doing good now. Thanks to the efforts of all of the members :)

Admittedly I'm more of a "lurk, silent-type" forum member, so it's very rare for me to share my thoughts in forum threads. Anyway, whenever I need the feel for a reality check, I would simply read this thread. The amount of emotions that you can feel is just so immense that it's understandable why one can simply cry freely over this. Really, Han Seungyeon can make an autobiography out of her experiences and publish it. Let's not mind if it will sell well or not. The idea is that whoever reads it will definitely be touched, in more ways than one.

Godspeed, Han Seungyeon!

• 2 weeks later...

wow such a sad story. she even gave up on becoming a doctor just to be a singer. and then she had to go through many hardships in her early days. i'm glad that KARA is more famous now. all that hard work finally pays off. i just hope seungyeon and the girls stay healthy always.

KARA daebak!

She has gone through many obstacles/challenges, but these

obstacles/challenges are the one that make

her strong and and every time that

she will have/pass any troubles will keep her up ..

I admire her a lot and I would say

I am Hammybias because I know who she is

and her way of being..

Keep loving and supporting KARA until

the end of the world .. LOL

I am very proud to be a Kamilia

Kara and Kamilia Fighting!!!!!!!