• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nicole's fishy... watch hahamong ep1, the phone conversation

cole got so worked up XD

wonder how will the goddess react and reply a phonecall like this

hahahaha

their friendship somehow looked very fishy in my eyes..i think jinwoon n nicole do hv relationship..remember in nicole veterinary school n kara bakery, she stated dat her ideal guy is the one dat tall, hving smiling eye n take care of her well???i think all dat criteria match jinwoon well..key i think is her besfren..

I didn't really know that Cole was close to Key (I know, I'm a noob xD) but I did know she was close to Jinwoon. It's so great to see her with such good friends. Interesting how she's close with TWO guys. Perfect situation for a love triangle LOL just kidding :P

Maybe we can have a WGM "couple" with three people!

i don't think WGM is going to do a love triangle. It true that I thought nicole would have a american best friend, but I guess she can communication in english with key. Since he know english. I love the whole friendship btw these three. I do wish that nicole is on WGM with key, beside jinwoon like seohyun SNSD he mention it many times. Beside I think nicole would look better with key, I think I stop like her with jinwoon, when he prank call her on the haha mong show. I thought that it was so mean, and also he ask her to choice who she like better btw him and key, that just so wrong. You never ask that, I guess that why he lose point to me. And beside key and nicole have things in common, they both love toy story 3, they are both rapper, and can sing, they have amazing stage presence, they can both speak english, they both great dancer, they both outgoing, both make joke, both of them can cook, plus both of them are like the omma of the group(well i don't know about nicole, but i think she like the second omma).

Their friendship is really great! :D

Have you watched the HahaMong episode where Jinwoon tricks out Nicole? Must watch! It's so hilarious, I almost died of laugther! x'DDD

I also love the Thanks to Message from Key in the Lucifer album dedicated to Nicole. They really have a beautifull and close friendship! :D

• 2 weeks later...