[Nicori/Video] Nicole, Key, Jinwoon, Mir

soybean

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love their friendship!

Jinwoon is the warm and caring friend while Key is the straight-forward, honest and child-like friend. I believe Cole cherish them equally but for me i ship Keycole more because they look darn cute together and they have a really honest and simple friendship. I look forward to more interactions of them on screen and off screen. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I've always been a KeyCole supporter. I wish they are a real couple.

Jinwoon takes good care of Nicole and is very handsome *i've seen him in person..drools*

Anyways...I wish I belonged to their circle since I'm a 91er too. LOL

*wishful thinking*

Yesss, a thread devoted to Nicole and Jinwoon (key is just Nicole's friend whereas Jinwoon is just Nicole's. Oh snap.) I'm somewhere between outraged and disappointed that Nicole and Jinwoon get so little attention from the shippers. NicWoon is the truth, people! Learn it, live it, love it! :thumbup1:

P.S. For the introductory shippers out there, the first 2 episodes of the Hahamong show and the 5th episode of Kara's Idol Show are extremely informative.

Edited by booitsjwu

i hope so i really like her because her never have boyfriend before...if jinwon became her boy friend the strike will cut of..ha3..but i really hapy with their friendship hope i can be her best friend too ha3

about ji woon and nicole i hane slight clue but with key this is my first time hear that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...