[Nicori/Video] Nicole, Key, Jinwoon, Mir

soybean

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love their friendship! I secretly envy their friendship :P LOL

but why are people saying that Key and Nicole are dating? I mean, not that I mind.. I wouldn't mind one bit.. they're actually kinda cute together.. they both talk a lot.. hahaha

but, yea, I would like them to always keep this friendship as tight as it already is :)

• 1 month later...

It's quite cool that they're all from the 1991-line :D

I'm not sure if I've missed out anything, but I see more Jinwoon x Nicole interactions because of Idol Army, Haha Mong show and the Happy Together Episode with both KARA and 2AM!

Edited by z_ilch

• 2 weeks later...

The three of them are close.... :thumbup:

But I think I choose Key for Nicole it's not that

I don't like Jinwoon but I think Key and Nicole

are perfect with each other~ and I think that Jinwoon

is a good friend t Nicole :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is from maknae rebellion right, I watch this video like 398584937549457985times already hahahaha

I love Jin-woon and Nicole, but I feel sorry for Key hahahaha~

They will make a cute couple together, but too bad they're just friends. Jinwoon's crush to Seohyun lol

actually i think jinwoon and nicole would make a better couple than keycole, because from what i observed in other video clips, it sees that nicole treats key as a very good friend, yet she sometimes gets shy when she is with jinwoon, and praising him as a good guy or something. well i don't know, but just based on their relationship, i think jincole stands more than keycole