[Nicori/Video] Nicole, Key, Jinwoon, Mir

soybean

i really love both of them with nicole but i prefer key than jinwoon coz i know jinwoon is really close to nicole but he kind of like to show off to everyone how close they are..but for key he doesnt show their friendship but if you can catch keycole fancam you can see how close they are..and i really love how key always act nicole whenever he with nicole

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I kind of got the vibe that jinwoon liked nicole on the hahamong show when he practically orchestrated the prank call to nicole confessing his 'feelings' but im probably reading too much into it. This clip is so funny, especially when jinwoon gulped before handing the phone to the mc. I got to know nicole through key so i think all three of them are adorable together :)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With all these mentions of her from his mom on WGM, and all those previous sad and mysterious tweets she's had, I feel like they're secretly dating?

After watching Jiwoon WGM lately, Jiwoon mum seems to like Nicole,,, it will be ideal to match make NICOLE and Jiwoon !!!\

If she is secretly dating with Jiwoon currently,,, Jiwoon should not participate in WGM ,, hahah

for some reason I don't like the idea of key and jinwoon being close to nicole. I don't know, it's sort of a gut feeling maybe? but hey, if they're treating her nicely and taking care of her, I guess that's ok with me :)

Edited by r0naLd222