[Nicori/Video] Nicole, Key, Jinwoon, Mir

soybean

You all know that Nicole's popular for being friendly with everyone right?

Well, Nicole has 2 friends that she's extremely close with, and they're Key and Jinwoon!

On Maknae Idol Rebellion, Jinwoon had to test his friendship and clear up this Hara-Key-Jinwoon scandal.

The 3 were very friendly! Key says to Nicole, "Hey baby" and Jinwoon called Nicole "Cola"

Watch it for yourselves !

Video:

&&also, here's a few pics of the show:

2500zuv.png

29eq2rm.png

10salpu.png

e9eyq0.png

So.. what do you guys think of this relationship?

I think the 3 of them are extremely cute together ><

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never get tired of watching that clip. It's just so nice to see those three having such an awesome relationship~~

And you can see so many expressions of both Key and Jinwoon while Nicole was talking that you can really see that they're really listening to her and well, if she has mentioned in public that they are her precious friends it must be because something, right?

Hope they'll keep having this great relationship always! :)

I would never get sick of watch that video. You can instantly tell how close all three of them are. Nicole must be really close to them, because nicole thank key and jinwoon in the revolution album. Also jinwoon thanks key and nicole in 2AM album (if thought he use her real name). Key I don't know if he thank her in his album we just have to wait and see, but what about the past album. I love how Key like hey baby, I was like aw that so cute, but I wonder if he really call her that. I didn't heard when jinwoon called her Cola, on dream team on heard minho called her that but not jinwoon. Since key called nicole hey baby, I think jinwoon want to compete against key, and so he say what up babe. But is it just me or when nicole said that jinwoon treat her well, key look a little down.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

• 2 weeks later...

HEY BABY, WHATS UP BABEEE~

omgg the cutest thing ever! I TOTALLY SHIP JINCOLE! But.. i can't help by ship keycole too! XD but definitely Jincole more! I love their friendship! its the cutest thing ever! They looked jealous of each other there! haha. Key looks kinda uncomfortable there or something, but like Jinwoon's having so much fun. LOL.this friendship of them 3 is love<3 and and and, jincole ftw XD

aww...they are too cute to be true..jin woon oppa and nicole unni are totally cute together so is key oppa ..i remember once in a Big Idol show that kara and 2am in..each of in the two groups have to pick a couple...when nicole unni want to pick his couple jinwoon oppa really like don't want to run away..and when they being a couple..Jinwoon oppa blink at Nicole unni and Nicole unni was....melting..hahaha....YOU GUYS HWAITING!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...