• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soybean

[Nicori/Video] Nicole, Key, Jinwoon, Mir

153 posts in this topic

Oh my. Key looked a bit jealous near the end. But it's great to see that they can have close relationships!

haha i loved the part of maknae idol rebellion....it was really funny

i think nicole and jinwoon are cute together

awwwww~ HAHA I WATCHED THAT SO MANY TIMES! their friendship is just so cute^^ nicole is just so cute that she even sounds adorable on the phone^.^

i love their friendship!

Jinwoon is the warm and caring friend while Key is the straight-forward, honest and child-like friend. I believe Cole cherish them equally but for me i ship Keycole more because they look darn cute together and they have a really honest and simple friendship. I look forward to more interactions of them on screen and off screen. ;)

The maknae rebellion call was nice and funny!nicole was so friendly with them on the phone.couple of funny moments and such.love nicole's frankness and friendliness a lot!

Man this is so cute. I really love her relationship with both Jinwoon and Key. I hope their can be more interactions between the 3 of them soon. They need to be on the same shows at the same time!

I've always been a KeyCole supporter. I wish they are a real couple.

Jinwoon takes good care of Nicole and is very handsome *i've seen him in person..drools*

Anyways...I wish I belonged to their circle since I'm a 91er too. LOL

*wishful thinking*

Yesss, a thread devoted to Nicole and Jinwoon (key is just Nicole's friend whereas Jinwoon is just Nicole's. Oh snap.) I'm somewhere between outraged and disappointed that Nicole and Jinwoon get so little attention from the shippers. NicWoon is the truth, people! Learn it, live it, love it! :thumbup1:

P.S. For the introductory shippers out there, the first 2 episodes of the Hahamong show and the 5th episode of Kara's Idol Show are extremely informative.

Edited by booitsjwu

I think they're all really cute. Key & Nicole are kinda like best friends that share everything together. Jinwoon takes really good care of Nicole. He seems like the type of protective best friend.

Edited by 1wawa3

I've watched that episode over and over, so cute how they speak to eachother "hey babe whats up babe" LOL

Jinwoo and Nicole would make such a cuteeeee couple together ^^ they both have really cute eyes when they smile ^^

AHHH! I LOVE THIS LOVE TRIANGLE! :eyelove:

They're sooo cute together. I can so picture Nicole all clueless while Jinwoon and Key are all busy fighting over her :tongue:

I hope Nicole gets with one of them :D Either one will do :whistling:

JinWoon can never be with nicole

I thought JW likes SeoHyun from SNSD

I bet they are just very good friends

i hope so i really like her because her never have boyfriend before...if jinwon became her boy friend the strike will cut of..ha3..but i really hapy with their friendship hope i can be her best friend too ha3

LOLLLLL!!!! so cute!!!!!!!!

I never watched this clip before. key seems to be jealous?

kekekekekkee

i always thought the boy hara and nicole talked about is Jinwoon.

about ji woon and nicole i hane slight clue but with key this is my first time hear that

i like keycole..they both can rap n great dancers..perfectly match :wub: .. dont know bout jincole

i think their just friends, it would be unnecessary to think too much, let nature take its course! they are all so lovable!!! <333 nicole!!

i think its pretty obvious who i'm going to choose considering my username. :P

jincole seems a lot more close than keycole, and best friends can always end up as bf/gf.

justsaying :P