Who want Mister MV in Korean & Umbrella MV?

Yuber

Anyone who want Mister MV in Korean and Umbrella MV....follow me on this topic.......

Theses songs are hit songs and a lovely song they can promote....

I posted this bcoz I want them very much...and KARA has no response to my suggestions...

So who agrre with me on this........Let's request the MVs....

I hope KARA will grant us our wish.....

FOREVER KARA and Goddess Gyuri

Yuber

Anyone who want Mister MV in Korean and Umbrella MV....follow me on this topic.......

Theses songs are hit songs and a lovely song they can promote....

I posted this bcoz I want them very much...and KARA has no response to my suggestions...

So who agrre with me on this........Let's request the MVs....

I hope KARA will grant us our wish.....

FOREVER KARA and Goddess Gyuri

Yuber

Yeah I wish the mv would be in Korean. But some ppl can edit it and put the korean version for the mv. Umbrella I don't really like the song to much, so I wouldn't really want a mv for it. But any song from the revolution album, or lupin album. I would like to see a mv for one of KARA ballad. Like magic, lonely, or ing. I think the best would be lonely, since we would get to see the girls like sad, in a room, sing to themselves. And like flashes of the girls with a guys. It would be so good.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

yeahhh ! i want umbrella mv !! would be great if we have daesung of big bang to do some scenes of the mv...cuz by looking at the translated lyrics, i think it suits lol. since in season 4 KARA was snatching for daesung's partner spot LOL

Yeah...I really wish that Mister and Umbrella would have Music Videos..since it's their hit song..Mister with the but dance dat everyone in Korea and Kamilias throughout the world knows...and Umbrella is their cuteness explosion on their latest album...would love to see an MV for both of these songs..although Mister would have a japanese version, it'll not b d same as the korean..unless if they dubbed it so that while the MV is in japanese, d audio is in korean...haha..dat would be funny..but still worth it...since their set for the mister MV is awesome nonetheless..kekekeh...really hope the MVs will b put into consideration..but still i don't want them to overwork..huuuu...it's all up to their management..

I think there was an article that said that there was going to be no korean version of the Mister MV available. But yeah, idk. I think now would be a good time (now meaning when KARA isn't everywhere and fans are starting to miss them) to make another MV kind of like Good Day Season 2 or something. Like an MV made up of bts that we haven't seen before. haha I really like those kinds of MVs for random songs but lots of other people seem to dislike them ;P

^

agree, mv like "good day season 2" doesn't need a lot of work. unlike the majority, i like it even though the theme was plain. as long as the girls are involved in any ways be it informal shoots or cuts, i'll be contented. i'm easily pleased when it comes to kara. :D

I think for Mister MV its already too late since that song released almost a year ago, but for Umbrella IMO i'm quite satisfied watching their live performances during comeback stage especially Mnet & Inki one...i'm interested with that idea of Good Day type MV or like those early teaser for WWY when they were on studio for other song on Lupin like Tasty Love or Lonely, its not really need much effort and i think it would be enough to fill in while the girls busy in Japan

since Mister is getting a Japanese mv i don't really think another is necessary, and as for Umbrella they're lives were pretty good so i guess i would have to say no also. they might be nice but i think i'd rather see KARA in another show or variety than in an mv with performances we've already seen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...