• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
KARAA<33

[Other] Hara & So Hee

302 posts in this topic

So Hee's cheerks are chubbier and Hara has fuller lips but I do see the resmeblence.

I don't really like the wondergirls that much so of course I'm biased when I say that Hara's prettier to me. But SoHee is also freakin adorable

Yea a lot of ppl were comparing them before (and still are now). Probably bcs in the beginning Hara was the weakest singer as is Sohee. But I think Hara's a lot more charming and cuter than Sohee

When I first saw Hara, I saw it.

And now, that I look at both of them, I'm wondering why did I think like that?

o___o

Ahaha, I guess they've both matured and no longer look like each other.

I'm sorry ~ I don't see any resemblences !

They're both pretty gurls, but they're different from each other.

Of course, to me, Hara iz prettier than Sohee, a lot :D

Edited by vanessa248_96

so heee looks nothing like gara because she looks chubbier compared to gara who is like super skinny and hara is cuter

I only see the resemblance in those pictures... Only slightly. They also have a completely different aura IMO.

In KARA I am a HARA BIASED

In WG I am a SoHee biased lol :D

NO RESEMBLANCE but the IMAGE I guess ?? :adore:

At first glance ... most people will say that they are calm and feminine but in fact they are different ...

HARA has a witty and bubbly image when you start to watch shows with her

SoHee is also adorable ... don't get me wrong ... it's just that i haven't seen her talk much ... so i cant say much ...

Even so ... I like this two girls a lot :jogging:

[kamiliaunite][/kamiliaunite]

i like them both but of course like hara more..i only see slightly the resemblance in those pictures...they both have small face..hara eyes is bigger than sohee..and hara is more cheerful and funny..

of course i choose Hara.. 100 % hara...its not that i hate sohee...but hara is just gorgeous..i also like sohee( pls dont get me wrong) :D

i never noticed this lol. i think hara is prettier than sohee, but sohee is cuter. i dont know if that makes sense but yea xD

Maybe it's just because Sohee and Hara are two of my favorite girls in K-pop, and I have seen both of them a lot, but they don't look too similar to me. But when I looked at the first picture in the original post, I did think it was Sohee for a second, so I guess they kind of do look similar after all. But only sometimes.

lol i think it's just the two pictures used here,

but sohee and hara definitely dun look alike IMO

i LOVE hara and really like sohee =) and they look anything a like... hahahahaa buth, booh are great

Hara is prettier, much prettier. I never understood what people have with Sohee. I don't really like her and I don't see any resemblence.

i dont thing they look a like but i thing both of them is very cute.. now i think hara is look a like one of the co-ed members...

both of them were too cute for me, well most of korean artists were awesome..hara unnie and sohee unnie have their own advantages in appearance look.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

i think sohee is more to like hammy than HARA :sweatdrop: because of their eyes are just about the same. heheh :D both looks really adorable by the way :thumbup:

but i love HARA more! :wub: no doubt. hehehe

I don't really think they look like each other ;A;

Hara is the prettiest girl ever :thumbup:

i don't see any resemblance between hara and sohee..

sohee looks more like snsd sunny at some angle but don't know

if she looks like hara..

just a thought.. ^^

both of them are pretty, cute and talented. glad they are entertaining for us~ i really like so hee though~

i don't think they're look the same but maybee with the same glasses they look a little bi same but i still don't agree that they are same.

I don't know if they really look alike... I think they're not that similar. Even if they're similar, their personalities is a lot different