[2010.06.02] SBS finalizes the 12 member female cast for new variety show Heroes

mae

SBS finalizes the 12 member female cast for new variety show Heroes

20100702_heroes_1-460x628.jpg

We reported earlier that Bada, After School leader Kahi and Seo In Young will come together to take part in a brand new variety show on SBS called Heroes.

SBS has finalized the cast list today and Bada has been ruled out of the equation. In her place is Narsha of the BEG and she joins Kahi, Seo In Young, Noh Sa Yeon, Hong Soo Ah, Lee Jin, Shin Bong Sun, IU, Yoo In Na, Nicole (KARA) and Jiyeon (T-ara), forming a formidable 12 female member cast. Noh Hong Chul and Lee Hwi Jae will also be part of the variety show.

The variety show is about the cast coming together to overcome various challenges as well as create a storyline that

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also excited about Nicole's return to TV. SGB and Vet school seems like such a long time ago...

The cast looks fantastic. However, 12 female idols? Homfg. That's a lot. It's going to be worse than IY's G7 fighting for screen time. Anyone notice how Kara's stepping up TV appearances while SNSD is noticeably not? And how Hara didn't drop out of IY? I have a feeling that 4minute and SNSD plan a longer Japan debut while Kara's will be but a short stint. Looking forward to the future...

Yeah, we finally get to see nicole doing a varity shows again. That mean we get to see her crazy 4d personality come out. It been a way since we see her stared on a variety show. Not since sGB and nicole go to college. 12 members is going to be alot of ppl, more than IY. This shows sound like IY, just probably they are not going to work out in the county or something. Plus they have more members than the IY. I just don't get something, nicole finally star in a variety show again, but why is it so close to when KARA has to go to Japan. So that would mean like nicole would like film like 3 episodes and leave for Japan. It really doesn't make sense to me about that. But still I happy about this, we finally get to see 4d nicole

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Yah, Nicole MC'ING again (: I miss watching her on Star Golden Bell. Hopefully this show will be exciting and interesting to watch.

Gold Miss was a fun show and it's sad it's done T_T Love the hilarious tactics those girls did. Thanks and I'll be looking forward to this!

Oh my goddd, I'm SO EXCITED!

I really want to see NICOLE on this variety show!

And you know what makes it even more exciting?

PARK KAHI and NARSHA will be on this show too! (The two adult idols XDDD)

I can't wait to see how they interact.

I'm just not sure about the 12 members thing...I think it's too many people and so it's hard to get screen time.

I think they should only have around 7 or so members like Invincible Youth...instead of 12!

But anyway..Can't wait to see Nicole, Kahi and Narsha <33333

this is a good chance for her to show her variety skill. She had been invited as guess in so many show recently, yet not a single show for her? Now is the time.

Nicole fighting.