[2010.06.02] SBS finalizes the 12 member female cast for new variety show Heroes

mae

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also excited about Nicole's return to TV. SGB and Vet school seems like such a long time ago...

The cast looks fantastic. However, 12 female idols? Homfg. That's a lot. It's going to be worse than IY's G7 fighting for screen time. Anyone notice how Kara's stepping up TV appearances while SNSD is noticeably not? And how Hara didn't drop out of IY? I have a feeling that 4minute and SNSD plan a longer Japan debut while Kara's will be but a short stint. Looking forward to the future...

dsp can manage diz well..when SS501 busy wif their activities in japan on 2008, hyun joong still on wgm rite???there's no way they can let their artist leave the variety show dat they in juz bcoz of overseas activities..dun u think so???

I'm happy nicole back 2 screen 2..haha..luv 2 see her 4Dness.. :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

about the cast coming together to overcome various challenges

sound like another iy but sbs version. glad nicole was one of the chosen, i missed seeing her in variety show.

now hope there's a translation team planning to sub it. :shining:

WOOHHOOOO!!!

another idol based show :shining:

and nicole's on it :gemwin:

as well as others!

love it :devil:

i hope it can continue for a long time :o

cant wait for the new show as as Jaesuk new show !

GO NICOLE GO GOOD SUNDAY HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh, cool!

Although I love Seungyeon, I love Nicole too!

And Narsha's in it too!

I am soo watching this.

Despite the fact that I find it over-crowded (12 idols? seriously?), I'll still watch it because of 'Cole and Narsha. :o

Is Sweet Melody going to sub this?

Edited by berryFEVER