• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[2010.06.02] SBS finalizes the 12 member female cast for new variety show Heroes

101 posts in this topic

OMG. finally ! nicorii in a variety show!! this made my day. thanks for sharing (:

nice one.

it been a long time, i seen her on variety show.

yeay more KARA!! Is Nicole the most suited for variety show??

I want Seungyeon too =(

This show seems interesting... IU in it too,hahahah =D

that's great news!!! i'm so excited.

Nicole fighting!!

New variety shows? I'm just wondering if Karaholic is going to sub it?

JuNiOrx3

I am also excited about Nicole's return to TV. SGB and Vet school seems like such a long time ago...

The cast looks fantastic. However, 12 female idols? Homfg. That's a lot. It's going to be worse than IY's G7 fighting for screen time. Anyone notice how Kara's stepping up TV appearances while SNSD is noticeably not? And how Hara didn't drop out of IY? I have a feeling that 4minute and SNSD plan a longer Japan debut while Kara's will be but a short stint. Looking forward to the future...

dsp can manage diz well..when SS501 busy wif their activities in japan on 2008, hyun joong still on wgm rite???there's no way they can let their artist leave the variety show dat they in juz bcoz of overseas activities..dun u think so???

I'm happy nicole back 2 screen 2..haha..luv 2 see her 4Dness.. :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

12 of them wow so many woah think nicole will take most of the time hehehe :eyelove:

this is will be a daebak, there's nicole, too XD

thanks for sharing this news ^^ nicole fighting ~~

Woot..Nicole..my chinggu..kekekekeh...I hope i can watch this new variety show..with nicole in it i'm sure it's a blast..i hope this is not the same as FO2..dat show flunked..n dunno y..huhuhuhu..

i really want to watch this!! i hope some one will sub it!!! ive heard about alot of problems with sbs regarding rights!

COOL!!!!!

AND KAHI AND NARSHA WILL BE ON THE SHOW TOO!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT!!!!!!

im anticipating this show...but why isnt there SBS channel in Msia channels~~

What?!! NICOLE?!?! YAY!! <333 this show will have good rating with those members!! <333 Gahee, Jiyeon, etc.. Love it! <333

WoW this is great! another Nicole show!

about the cast coming together to overcome various challenges

sound like another iy but sbs version. glad nicole was one of the chosen, i missed seeing her in variety show.

now hope there's a translation team planning to sub it. :shining:

WOOHHOOOO!!!

another idol based show :shining:

and nicole's on it :gemwin:

as well as others!

love it :devil:

i hope it can continue for a long time :o

cant wait for the new show as as Jaesuk new show !

GO NICOLE GO GOOD SUNDAY HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!

yes!more on-screen nicole's time ^^

Ooh, cool!

Although I love Seungyeon, I love Nicole too!

And Narsha's in it too!

I am soo watching this.

Despite the fact that I find it over-crowded (12 idols? seriously?), I'll still watch it because of 'Cole and Narsha. :o

Is Sweet Melody going to sub this?

Edited by berryFEVER