[Nicori] Perfect Boy for Nic?

lynn

^^ ohhh i love this topic. i actually think about this frequently lol..

Hongki really?! actually i thought about that once too :wub:

um.. i think Eli from U-Kiss lol

they are very very similar. he reminds me of nicole when KARA just debuted.

both love Ed Hardy.

from some "research" lol

i found that Nicole fits into Jae from 2PM's requirements lol

he wanted a girl who wore like casual practice clothes and Nikes.

when i was watching the girls practicing for U go girl, nicole was basically wearing that lol

i don't think he minds her dancing either lol

and plus the whole U.S. thing..

and i found that Khun from 2PM fits Nicole's requirements too

pure looking.. but i don't know if he's as weird or as dorky as Nicole would like ^_^

but he seems to have a really good heart/caring/affectionate.. Nicole would LOVE that :D

I think the Eli and Khun thing can happen in real life actually XD

i seriously wanted to say eli!!

uhmm..maybe khun!?

or Jinwoon[?] from 2am! he's so cute! he's a 91'er too!

Or key!! That'll be a hot couple!

But I really like her with Junsu after watching the idol show preview so many times!! NiSu!!!!!! <33

Edited by SushiRiceChopstix

VV what nicole said herself.

Nicole: Someone who looks good when smiling, or like Hara, someone who looks pure.

Someone who doesn't lie. And someone who knows what he wants and I like someone who's weird and dorky.

wait isn't this kinda similar to the coupling thread over @ discussions?

for some reason i feel like it's not though :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
Nicole and ??

I am thinking JaeJin, cause

isn't she a small, adorable person.

JaeJin is the same thing

yea?? nicole is older than him... and btw.. jaejin is mine :DDD kekeke

but me too think jae fits her... somehow dunnow why.. he just does :lol:

^^ Jae.. which Jae? lol

caromaxline, lol @ your signature but i think that's breaking forum rules..

nicole's not really small lol. she's one of the taller girls in the group lol

but honestly i can't think of anyone that would appreciate nicole's wacky self. haha.

hmm i remember seeing an old video when the old KARA were guests on Kangin's radio show and she also said that she likes semi-pretty boys and guys that don't lie...and then we get to find out that she likes Donghae from Super Junior, but I don't know if that was based on just looks or the whole package

anyway, I still really want to see Nicole paired up with Taekyeon! I mean he's from America as well, very good looking, and he's pretty dorky himself! hehehe

but you know what? Honki might suit her, too, since he's a semi pretty boy AND he can be pretty wacky, too...lol i've witnesses this after watching the 2pm and ft island idol show!

im looking toward to 2PM member since they are compatible in dancing.. hehehe~

Same :thumbup1: I actually think that the guy that chose her on the Idol Show fits well with her (physically speaking).

As for someone who fits her personality wise, probably someone easy going with a child-like personality... Hyunjoong? XD Or Key from SHINee. He fits her quite well I think

Edited by papercranes

^^ Jae.. which Jae? lol

caromaxline, lol @ your signature but i think that's breaking forum rules..

nicole's not really small lol. she's one of the taller girls in the group lol

but honestly i can't think of anyone that would appreciate nicole's wacky self. haha.

@mae

wait the one i have now with big bang or the one where i had jiyong and nicole.. i still looking for a sig. i taking the big bang one down tomorrow.. i had it for my myspace... that only why i made it my sig for christmas.. sorry didnt know.

^^ the gd and nicole one.. haha.. they'd be interesting coupled up though :thumbup1:

when i meant i couldn't think of anyone.. i was only considering idols lol.. that i knew of :blushing:

nicole talked about Key in her personal Keywui interview.. i think she said he was really friendly lol..

im looking toward to 2PM member since they are compatible in dancing.. hehehe~

lol, i'm the same..i'm looking mainly at 2PM members.

I like the idea of Jay, they are both Americans. They both are the better dancers from their group. Jay's the 3 C's kinda guy- Cool, Calm & Collective. So with his kinda personality he needs a fresh, dorky girl to balance things out. Jay's a dork himself but alot ppl see him as cool guy.

Opposites attract so I think they will match pretty well.

Like someone mention Nicole fits his kinda ideal girl. Jay likes a girl that is very down to earth & likes to dress causal. Nicole dresses causal.

I also like her partner on Idol Show, Junsu. I don't know something about them caught my attention. I feel like Junsu likes Nicole the most out of Kara. Also when she gave him his rose, she's the only one that actually held onto him even after he got up from kneeing down if you watch closely you can see that Nicole kept holding onto him. She didn't let go. She was the first to give skinship & then when SY looked back at the guys that were chosen, Nicole was the first to move to block SY's view at Junsu, which I just think is so cute. I just like how Nicole took the lead in their partnership & he was okay with letting her. I mean if you watch the episode & focus on Nicole you will see like these cute moments that she does. Another one is when Junsu messed up on their turn, he went to his corner because he was embarrassed yet Nicole was the only one that was there. I don't know if she was comforting him or just scolding him for messing up...lol

As you can tell I can go on but I'll stop...lol

So really my choices for her ideal guy at the moment is Jay & Junsu of 2PM.

Edited by Lena

^lol i would like to believe that she was comforting him! ^__^ i noticed that when he messed up, nicole put both hands to her head, in an "omg" type of reaction so yeah...wishful thinking? hehe

anyway, i don't know if anyone else noticed, but during the sbs gayo ending, i saw nicole waving at someone...i think it was someone from 2pm...it looked like junsu? but I couldn't tell since the hosts were blocking my view! ahhh

here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1v_P676TCw

it's around 9:17ish

^^ uh really? where was Junsu? lol.. behind the girl host? b/c that person turned around to the back when nicole waved lol... um seemed like it was someone to the right of 2PM.. EunJung from Jewerly maybe? lol

oh this is what i think.. found out that Junsu thanked Tiffany and Hyoyeon from SNSD on 2PM's album and we know that Nicole knows them as well.. see the connection? lol.. so I'm guessing Junsu and Nicole knew each other but not so close that they'd thank each other on their albums lol

i think when nicole ran over to Junsu on Idol World. it was probably for both reasons, to see how he was and she was complaining about how he fell on their team's first run :D

i dont' know if you guys have noticed but Nicole's competitive lol..

ehh.. after SGB.. seems like she peeked Jae's interest XD

or anyone's interest that wasn't interested before :D

btw.. welcome guys.. post more.. it's lonely here XD

uh really? where was Junsu? lol.. behind the girl host? b/c that person turned around to the back when nicole waved lol... um seemed like it was someone to the right of 2PM.. EunJung from Jewerly maybe? lol

haha i was straining my eyes trying to figure out who she was waving at! i initially thought it was junsu because i saw a side profile of his head at around 9:23ish...but like you said, i think his head was turned. so then i kept rewinding and pausing like crazy but still can't figure it out so i was hoping that someone on this thread would be able to see something that i had missed

gosh, i sound so psychotic over this little issue lol :D

Nicole's so adorable and beautiful so i can't help it but pair

her up with a few of my fave boys >__<

nic1.png

1) Nicoe & Jonghun: I don't know why i paired these two up. I wanted to write a fanfic with Nicole in there, so I was looking for a while for the perfect boy that would fit Nicole, so i chose Jonghun instead. lols...i just love him!! who wouldn't? he's so quiet and reserved and Nicoe seemed like the right person who can break that shy exterior. Look wise - they're adorable together!

nic2.png

2) Nicole & Key: I've liked this couple even before Karashi paired up for the special stage. I just thought that they would be adorable together. The best english speakers from their respective groups, lols. They're both dorky and great singers. So why not? Plus the special stage, they were soooo adorable together :lol:

nic4.png

3) Nicole & Kim Bum: Seriously, when Cole danced up on him at the MKMF awards in 2007, damn i thought that these two look really good together!! They both have beautiful smiles and beautiful glistening eyes. They look lovey together too!

nic3.png

4) Nicole & TOP: I think this couple is interesting. The two rappers from their groups. I just think that this couple would be a hot one :) Plus they look great together too, dont ya think?

----

well, those are my top 4 boys for Nicole >__<

Edited by EUNSHIHAE