[Nicori] Perfect Boy for Nic?

lynn

O F C O U R S E IT KEY LOL. KEY HAS TO BE HER IDEAL GUY FOR HER. key looks like her at making everybody in good mood! ah love the couple of keycole

key, since he was humorous like her. since they are so close. and i can see trough her eyes, there are something beetween them *such a crazy shipper. but i also ship in Nicole/dongwoon. two foreigners LOL

Woohoo! KeyCole FTW!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Key is really fit her, and I heard rumor about them dating.

• 4 weeks later...

So many options came to my mind. As for majority, people chose Jay, but there were a lot happen between Key-Cole and Jin-Cole (2AM's Jinwoon), so I also keep in mind these couples.

From Idol show with Suju, I love the chemistry between her and Sungmin...and in SGB, i love how Siwon keep staring at her endlessly and there was time i thought she tried to avoid his stare when explain the question to him. Donghae also showed his affection in Nicole during their guessing in SGB as well, and there was one time when Suju and Kara guessed together, he was so much in love with teasing her which made me shift to this couple as well.

What's else? There are Minhwan of FT Island as well eventhough he's younger than her 1 year. I love their interatcion at idol show when Kara was the host and FT island was guesses. In my point of view, it seems like Minhwan really interested in her. And also in a radio show, Jaejin and Minhwan both asked Nicole supported them for their solo singing. The way Minhwan stared at her...i just love it too much. During this radio show, I saw FT island's Jonghyun showed his concern to her as well and teasing her....<3.

Aigoo, what's else? my hand is tired because of typing already. Ah, 2PM, Junsu as in Idol show 3. They made a cute couple. Junsu was shy when he stepped out for her. We can see that quite clearly since other member supported him gave him courage. Jay was very charming and cool during SGB's level with me section which made him became one of my option.

Shinee. There are 3 members: Key, Minho and Jonghyun. As for Jonghyun, he had gf already, but there was one time when Nicole participated in Dream girl's battle and Shinee present as guesses. When the MC asked her and the other girl from SNSD dance in front of Shinee, i saw how Jonghyun stared at her, of course, this can't help since she was so cute at that moment. As for Key, he is already her close friend and they showed their affection as well, he is an obvious option for almost her fans. As for Minho, if everyone what Dream Team will see how Minho treat her and i believe everyone would shift to this couple as well.

There are DBSK and SS501. But I'm so so tired already. Recently, she became the manager for "FC men", I'm expecting more interesting news from now on since the issue between Kara and DSP was solved

What's else? There are Minhwan of FT Island as well eventhough he's younger than her 1 year. I love their interatcion at idol show when Kara was the host and FT island was guesses. In my point of view, it seems like Minhwan really interested in her. And also in a radio show, Jaejin and Minhwan both asked Nicole supported them for their solo singing. The way Minhwan stared at her...i just love it too much. During this radio show, I saw FT island's Jonghyun showed his concern to her as well and teasing her....<3.

Do you remember what radio show this was? I'd love to see it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.. I want to say Key, but I see them more as casual friend than anything else. I think Nicole is better suited with a man that can balance with her personality. Nicole is very hyper when she's excited, so her man must be cool and level-headed. There's only one person who I think suit that criteria, that person is...

Jeng...Jeng...Jeng...

Hero Jaejoong!!! :gemhyper:

He has visited Nicole's mom restaurant. She's is the only female idol that he follows on Twitter, and she's close enough to tease him. He also addressed himself as oppa to her :gemwin:

Nicole + Jaejoong = :geminluv:

Edited by City_Bear_90

I remember wathcing a fan edited video of Key and Nicole couple dance shot and they looked really cute together. :) And apparantly they are already on pretty friendly terms. Hence I vote Key from SHINee

• 1 year later...

i don't know...but i know that she deserves a best guy,a guy who be pure and innocent..a man that only thinks about the family...maybe i should search nice ones for her :D

• 8 months later...

I ship her with many guy who she has interaction with in the show, she look cute with anybody hehe but in the end it always came back to Jeajong ^_^, i don't know but i always feel him fit her best haha. Anyway i just want somebody who will love her & protect her till the end of world haha <333

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The thing about Nicole/Jinwoon is that they look so much alike sometimes that in my head i have them registered as almost brother and sister. 

I actually think someone like Doojoon or Seungho would be a good match. Because they're manly and dependable but also have a cute and goofy side, and don't take themselves too seriously. Aaand they look like they know how to treat a girl. 

• 1 month later...

Nicole: Someone who looks good when smiling, or like Hara, someone who looks pure.
Someone who doesn't lie. And someone who knows what he wants and I like someone who's weird and dorky.!

WOW!!!! weird and dorky! HAHAHA 

• 2 weeks later...

the perfect boy for our Cori?hmmm,i have tooo many candidates!!!!but first should be Jaejoong..hihi...if you watch Kara performance at Seoul International Drama Awards, u can see how Jae stares at her...even i melt....lol...hmmm,another boys would be Donghae, Sungmin, Jonghyun (CNBlue), Myungsoo, Hoya, Kris, Baekhyun, Luhan and Lay.....simply because all of them are my biases..lol....i'm saving Eunhyuk for Gyuri and Seungyun....i really love the moment when Sungmin choose Nicole over maknae in Idol Show....Hoya looks stunned with Nicole in Mister and Miss Idol Korea show...and the other boys,i just love them for her...hihi...

putting all my biases aside, i would choose Key and Minho as the perfect boys for her....i dunno why, even Nicole said that Jinwoon treats her better than Key does but i can see that his eyes scream loves to her....so does Minho....he really looks like Nicole is the only one in his eyes.....awwwwww