[Nicori] Perfect Boy for Nic?

lynn

EUNSHIHAE, that's so awesome.. you gave so much thought to this ^_^

love your banners too and your explanations :D

seems like people like to pair nicole up with the "shy" guys of the groups :lol:

no doubt she'll make them feel comfortable cause she's so sweet >_<

nicole needs a sensitive guy and really funny as well ^_^

gosh, i sound so psychotic over this little issue lol :)

you aren't psychotic lol.. it's fun :D

hmmm im not too sure bout it...but maybe seungri from big bang

KARA and big bang would be awesome lolz =D

oh yes, Seungri and Nicole would make a cute pair!!! :D

but i like him too much with Hara, lols....

---

lols...glad you guys liked the banner! weekend's rolling in so i was bored!

^^ i always thought Seungri had a thing for Nicole.. the idea popped into my head when i saw the 2nd camera when Nicole was dancing on the MKMF's.. but from the Sukira guesting.. he like had 0 interest lol.. so that ended then and there for me lol

I like Nic-Hun couple too :D

or Min Ho from SHINee

Min Ho and Jong Hun are both very manly, gentle, mature and I think they can protect her

cause she has American habits so a guy who can protect and take good care of her like take good care of a child, is the best choice

I don't think a kiddy and cute guy is suitable for her :D

Edited by lion_king

I think Nicole looks good with any guy.

I personally like her and Junsu. The idol show just made me spazz. I hope for more interactions. LOL.

Jae and Cole are also not bad but I like Jae with Gyuri! haha.

My other ideal guy for Cole is Key from Shinee. Their special stage was just <3. She even said that Key is her favourite member in Shinee. Both the best english speakers of their respective groups and I just think they look cute together.

EUNSHIHAE, you're banners are just awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i actually think that nicole & wooyoung from 2pm would look cute together i

don't know but there something about both of them that are so similar . She did

say she like dorky guy? wooyoung is super dorky , plus he cute & he seem like a good guy

but other i would say khun,

Edited by _tabi

the more i learn about Eli.. i swear he's like perfect for our Cole lol.

he's sensitive and cool at the same time..

i kid you not.. there's chemistry there :P

hopefully they will be forced to be on a show or something someday :D

even though i think more about personalities.. they also look so cute together

the korean american couple :) ( i know it's cheesy ) :lol:

• 1 month later...

lol so i stumbled upon this thread and noticed this little video mystery of who nicole was waving to at the sbs gayo festival

I have solved it :)

it wasn't just her waving, First off... I don't know shinee members well but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miePJiR4ogE...=PL&index=8

this video you can see from their side who exactly it was

and from the original video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1v_P676TCw at 9:15~ you can see the shinee guy wave to the kara members, then seungyeon and gyuri notice so they wave back and then nicole notices and waves too, but by that time he misses their waves cause he looked away already xD

Now back on subject~ ahem ^^

I remember another interview she had, she also doesn't want a guy that's too good looking, she rather have someone that gets better looking the more you look at them

...but with that aside, i think she seemed like she was really interested in taek initially

and they are both pretty weird and outgoing plus they smile a lot

it would be kinda cute cause he's like a towering giant over her xD

sungmin looks pretty compatible too

but i like kyujong with her as well, he seems really caring like nicole especially on the food god expedition, just the way he is to the hosts and to the girls when they are guests

plus he looked a bit sad when jiyoung and nicole had to leave during one of their restaurant visits XD

haha! haejin would agree with you. :P

Kimbum? haha! from mkmf princess battle. lol

i think key would look good with here too.

nooo unni~~ I'm fore Seungyeon x Hyungjoon XDDD

Well for me it would be Kim Bum,

but Junsu from 2pm

And Key aren't so bad.

Jonghun from FTI wouldn't be too bad too. ^^

lol so i stumbled upon this thread and noticed this little video mystery of who nicole was waving to at the sbs gayo festival

I have solved it :P

it wasn't just her waving, First off... I don't know shinee members well but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miePJiR4ogE...=PL&index=8

this video you can see from their side who exactly it was

and from the original video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1v_P676TCw at 9:15~ you can see the shinee guy wave to the kara members, then seungyeon and gyuri notice so they wave back and then nicole notices and waves too, but by that time he misses their waves cause he looked away already xD

Now back on subject~ ahem ^^

I remember another interview she had, she also doesn't want a guy that's too good looking, she rather have someone that gets better looking the more you look at them

...but with that aside, i think she seemed like she was really interested in taek initially

and they are both pretty weird and outgoing plus they smile a lot

it would be kinda cute cause he's like a towering giant over her xD

sungmin looks pretty compatible too

but i like kyujong with her as well, he seems really caring like nicole especially on the food god expedition, just the way he is to the hosts and to the girls when they are guests

plus he looked a bit sad when jiyoung and nicole had to leave during one of their restaurant visits XD

ahh i can't tell in the videos lol..where is the Shinee guy at in the 2nd video? lol

omgosh i thought she really liked Taek too, cause she thought he was so funny in their ep of Idol Show with them but i guess him NOT choosing her must be a turn off lol... i think Nicole actually liked JaeBum too XD.. so i would say a mix of Taek and Jay would be nice lol..

• 1 month later...

i think any guy that appreciates her quirkiness and accepts her the way she is.... i'll approve lol.. or support haha..

someone who isn't intimidated by Nicole getting attention.. i don't know.. she seems to be able to get attention where ever she goes kind of person lol.. or at least once she starts talking :)

a confident guy with a good heart :D

I was thinking .. Maybe Tamo from ast'1 .. Or SS501's jung min ..? *-* I dont know but i picture nicole with like .. A Korean american :) Maybe brian from Fly the sky .. Or ..... Taemin from SHINee xD

EDIT: I was thinking .. Maybe Tamo from ast'1 .. Or SS501's jung min ..? *-* I dont know but i picture nicole with like .. A Korean american :thumbup: Maybe brian from Fly the sky .. Or ..... Andy from SHINee? XD

o.o Sorry, I wasnt paying attention XD So i typed andy >-<~ Oopsie T_T

Edited by HarukaKaori

I was thinking .. Maybe Tamo from ast'1 .. Or SS501's jung min ..? *-* I dont know but i picture nicole with like .. A Korean american :P Maybe brian from Fly the sky .. Or ..... Andy from SHINee? XD

lol. there is no andy in shinee lol. key speaks a little english but he is not korean american. lol. and brian is um old haha..maybe someone like brian.. i can think of a couple XD

me too though.. i think she'll gravitate more towards Korean Americans..

Only two people mentioned him,

for me it's definetly Donghae + Nicole!! Why? It's all because of SGB XD and I think Cole already mentioned that she likes Donghae ... no?

I think they look good together. Both Nicole and Donghae mentioned that they would like to have a family( there was an episode of SGB where Nicole was talking about having 3 kids: two guys and a girl and after the camera showed the little smile on Donghae's face*SOcuute* Donghae also mentioned what type of girl he likes and the conditions totally suits Nicole's 4D personnality~~ Anyway I love those two XD I always remarks their expressions on SGB that's why

There is also Jay from 2PM that rly suits Nicole but Jay is a bit small for Cole >She is pretty tall > my opinion