[Nicori] Perfect Boy for Nic?

lynn

Umm I would say Changmin from DBSK, sorry if that doesn't sound like a good match it's just the first thing that popped into my head when I thought of who is the perfect boy for Nicole. :] Still they both show two different sides of their personality and both are pretty witty! :] I also like the Donghae + Nicole they seem like they would make a good couple XD

Edited by glazedburgerr

I think... Minhwan of FT Island?!

I know she said that she likes older guys, but maybe she just meant she prefer a mature person. Beside, Minhwan and Nicole were sooooooooooooooooo adorable in Idol show :thumbup1: They're both cute ^^

Edited by Su2910

I think for me its gotta be

either Key and Nicole

or Junghoon and Nicole ;D

-

Did you guys watch this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_89lc4R3Ck...feature=related

Where the interview person asked which SHINee was her favourite and

she picked Key, bwuahaha xD

around 3:50-ish?

credits; to credits; to SweetMelodix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5aYysqjGRQ...re=channel_page

nicole and key in the beginning and throughout but mostly in the beginning lol

choi siwon seems a little smitten on sgb.

LOL, I agree. On both the episodes he appeared on SGB, the camera always focuses on Siwon and he looks really infatuated with her cute quirkiness. :blush:

Nicole wants a man who's 5 to 6 years older than her, right? :D

Edited by loveholic

hmm i remember seeing an old video when the old KARA were guests on Kangin's radio show and she also said that she likes semi-pretty boys and guys that don't lie...and then we get to find out that she likes Donghae from Super Junior, but I don't know if that was based on just looks or the whole package

anyway, I still really want to see Nicole paired up with Taekyeon! I mean he's from America as well, very good looking, and he's pretty dorky himself! hehehe

but you know what? Honki might suit her, too, since he's a semi pretty boy AND he can be pretty wacky, too...lol i've witnesses this after watching the 2pm and ft island idol show!

:blush: def. Hong gi. He likes to tease and talk to her, seems to be interested in her, d she seems the same way too, or MINHWAN

JINCOLE !!

jinwoon and nicole.

Jung jinwoon from 2am such a cutie

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr77/miyabella/hehe.jpg

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr77/miyabella/couple.jpg

and I also agree with Lena..Junsu and Nicole should be the cute one too.

Among all kara..Junsu actually step for Nicole only..wow

that's something cute

and the way he sing..so sincere..Nicole feel shy..and touched *I confidence on that*

JUNSU NICOLE HWAITING !!

when 2pm it's Junsu..when 2am it's Jinwoon..lol

this brings up a good question.. is Nicole aware of how many guys are intrigued by her? lol.. cause she seems totally unaware which is cute in a way lol.. it happens all the time on SGB..

i admit i wasn't a Junsu and Nicole shipper.. but learning more about JunSu... he's a really sweet guy.. the most similar to Nicole's type i'd say... or the closest person i'd imagine her to be with..

^ Hahah, yeah. Lots of guys seem to be smitten with her when they appear on SGB. It's cute. (:

I think she looks good / sounds good with Key. He's a tad too young to match her ideal guy requirements, though. ):

... Taecyeon, on the other hand, is perfect. They don't really interact much, but he fits her description. Weird, dorky, tall, and a bit older. + He's Korean-American, which I'm sure is something she's secretly looking for. XD

... Taecyeon, on the other hand, is perfect. They don't really interact much, but he fits her description. Weird, dorky, tall, and a bit older. + He's Korean-American, which I'm sure is something she's secretly looking for. XD

i totally agree... that was one of my other picks.. but i think Nicole's a bit too young for him, he likes kind of the "mature" girls? lol. but other than that they are very alike.. in that dorky odd way.. i'd love to see more interaction between them.. when he was on SGB.. he was like cracking up with what Nicole was saying and doing :D Nicole can be really spontaneous lol.. so whoever can get that should be cool lol.

Well I still stand by my choices of Jay & Junsu from 2PM though lately I'm leaning more on Junsu just because of their cute interactions. I wish there was a behind the scene clip of that episode I would love to see how they act when they aren't really filming...

*wild imagination*...lol j/k

but now I gotta add to the list Donghae thanks to SGB epsiodes. I love the way he looks at her. Oh and she did mention that she likes Donghae more.

Also from suju I gotta add Kyuhyun, I think he is smitten for her but she's so unaware of it...lol also thanks to SGB for that...lol

& Hongki & Jonghyun from FT. Island...I just think they will look good together.

Last Jinwoon from 2AM thanks to Idol Show :lol:

this brings up a good question.. is Nicole aware of how many guys are intrigued by her? lol.. cause she seems totally unaware which is cute in a way lol.. it happens all the time on SGB..

i admit i wasn't a Junsu and Nicole shipper.. but learning more about JunSu... he's a really sweet guy.. the most similar to Nicole's type i'd say... or the closest person i'd imagine her to be with..

OMG totally agree with you.

I don't think Nicole is aware of the fact that she has intrigued many guys...lol

I mean it looks like some of these guys are interested but she's so dense at times that she doesn't even notice.

Gotta love her for her clueless moments at times...lol

^^ dense? lol..maybe she doesn't care lol. a lot of times the female and male idols are aware hence the awkwardness but b/c she isn't aware or chooses not to acknowledge it.. she's more comfortable hanging out with them like they are her friends.

nicole said she's not into pretty boys.. but you never know lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh,i really like this topic ^^

i think our Nicole suits everyone because of her baby face and her friendliness

but i like Nicole and Hyung joon or Kyu jong (ss501) most

But Nicole with Minwhan(Ft island) or Hong ki or Sung min(Suju) and Nick Khun(2pm) are very nice too =)).lol

Someone else that sees Khun as a possibility ! :'D Is Cole polite, lady-like, sporty, and fun ? 8D That's his ideal girl, puahah. I just like how she clung to him in the horse-game during their guest-hosting on 2PM's Idol Army. >__>;;;

He seems too ... pretty for her, though. @_@

I have thought once more

and i think Minhwan is very cute for Nic

they have met again on Starry night

Minhwan chose Nicole,this is so cute

i love this scene,i have seen it for hundred time=))

But Jinwoon is still so cuteeeeee for our Nic:P

Like a few others, I like her with Jae from 2PM.

I think it is due to the fact that they are both from the states and because of that, they are adjusted to the same lifestyles and ways of thinking. Not to mention, they can bounce more knowledge of the Korean language and culture off each other - although it might not be a good thing at the same time since they might end up speaking in some unknown language =P They are both outgoing and goofy at the same time, too.

^^ well that was in 2007 and she said she only likes them to be a bit pretty not soo pretty lol.. she also said she hasn't really meant her ideal type yet and that interview was from this year .. i don't think she likes pretty boys.. doesn't seen like her personality.. XD