[Nicori] Perfect Boy for Nic?

lynn

I'm totally biased, but i think Nicole and Hongki are really cute together. :D They're perfect for one another. The chemistry is there already, and they seem really comfortable around each other. Hoping for more FT Island and Kara collaboration.

I really like Nicole and Minhwan together!

They were so adorable on Idol Show and Starry Night! ❤

And Minhwan seems to really like Nicole too! 。◕‿◕。

But then again Nicole and Hongki have really great chemistry together!

And I think Hongki might like Nicole, too!

I think Nicole is cute with any of the FT guys!

I hope to see more FT Island and Kara collbatorations too!

okay so i have a whole list of guys for this as nicole is my absolute favorite.

first, with idol shows, don't you think that the guys nicole end up with suit her really well?

1) sung min from super junior; this is actually just cause she chose him and then he chose her back (when he was deciding between her and jiyoung) and i thought, they look cute.

2) with 2PM junsu: the way he sang to her was so beautiful! i thought he was so cute and they look great together. he's very charming and they're both funny in their own ways.

3) with minhwan from ft island; yes i know he's a tad bit too young for her, but come on! he chose her on the idol show and again on the starry night interview! even if she doesn't like him, he definitely has a huge crush on her. it's very obvious plus on the idol show, she chose him and only him.

4) jinwoon from 2AM; actually i was debating between whether or not i wanted him and jokwon to end with nicole, i thought either would have looked good but he and nicole are much more similar. they have the cute smiling eyes and when he winked at her, it was adorable! plus with the balloon hitting, i thought it was just too cute.

this is from star golden bell

1) donghae from super junior; she did say her favorite member from super junior was him and in one episode where they were asked to compliment nicole, he said she was adorable.

2) jae from 2PM; doesn't he look so cute when he answers her questions? ah, they would be great together.

3) siwon from super junior; in case no one has noticed, siwon admires nicole very much. look at how he stares at her intently in those star golden bell episodes. plus, the MC even said siwon seems to really like nicole and he said yes, she's so amusing and that he's touched every time she asks a question.

4) minho from shinee; i loved the episode where she asked him his height and was so pleased that he was tall. his cool exterior would be perfect for nicole's bubbly personality! she'd melt him right away.

5) key from shinee; come on, their personalities are rather similar, don't you think they'd be so cute?

star golden bell + idol show + others

1) hongki from ft island; i have to say, i support this couple so very much. if you see the latest episode of sgb with hongki in it (090725), he looks mesmerized by her. plus during the idol show, he was always laughing when it came to her and was even wearing her hat! well, on other sgb episodes, he's also very taken aback with nicole but it's totally obvious in the latest episode. the camera will very often cut back to hongki showing his reaction to nicole and he's always got this smile on his face.

anyways, my couples for nicole. long list, but i hope she gets a great boyfriend soon. he'd be so lucky ^^

I can't resist falling in love with Siwon and Nicole after SGB.

Yes, me too ^^! I sign up here just to show my interest in this couple. I never liked Siwon before he appears in SGB. He admires Nic a lot and gives her very sincere smiles :D. Actually, they are each other's ideal type. (I'm lazy so just google to find out ;)').

But now, I find many more idols who suit Nicole (she's just too cute ^^). Like Kyuhyun, Donghae (Suju), Mihwan, Hongki (FTIsland)....

i always get a little bubbly[??] whenever i see hongki and nicole together. when nicole was on the endorphin list, hongki was commenting about how hard the star golden bell segment was. he was falling for her. :(

oh and on idol show, he was wearing nicole's hat, and was laughing the hardest when minhwan dropped nicole.

next, i think jinwoon from 2am is great for her. who can resist those eyesmiles~* it was so cute when he said he'll buy steak for her after the show.

i always get a little bubbly[??] whenever i see hongki and nicole together. when nicole was on the endorphin list, hongki was commenting about how hard the star golden bell segment was. he was falling for her. :wub:

oh and on idol show, he was wearing nicole's hat, and was laughing the hardest when minhwan dropped nicole.

next, i think jinwoon from 2am is great for her. who can resist those eyesmiles~* it was so cute when he said he'll buy steak for her after the show.

i'm really liking hongki and nicole together too! he gets so pumped up when its his turn to answer on SGB cuz I think he likes the challlenge...but when it's somebody else's turn, he's so unusually mellow, with this content look on his face when he sits back and just watches her with a small smile...

omg...i hv such a huge girl crush on nicole and just want her to be with a really great guy! awww nicoriiii!

Hmm !!~ Honestly, I've decided, Either its Baek chan from 8eight.. The rapper, Or .. Minhwan :] Mhm.. Yup yup.. But mostly Baek chan :]~ Except.. There's no interaction between KARA and 8eight.. T_T

Edited by HarukaKaori

okay Nicole has said on a radio show recently that her ideal type keeps changing but recently she notices that her type has to be considerate :lol:.... she also said he has to be masculine and of course can not lie .. she said she wasn't sure about appearance though she was more into the personality aspect..

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...I'm not sure yet, since i dont know that many korean guys lol, i dont watch dramas and all but i think the character in Cinderella Man was nice, the one that acts as YoonA's partner, i mean the figure is good, the age...ehhh we can just wave that to w.e she wants but i think that personally is pretty romantic i might come back wen i find the one, she can't have someone cute, because in the relationship she has to be the cute one ^^

• 2 weeks later...
i always get a little bubbly[??] whenever i see hongki and nicole together. when nicole was on the endorphin list, hongki was commenting about how hard the star golden bell segment was. he was falling for her. :lol:

omg...i hv such a huge girl crush on nicole and just want her to be with a really great guy! awww nicoriiii!

HAHA! Hongki on idol show and sgb was like totally obvious! Teehee!

And Jinwon! He's perfect too! They were like dating kinda atmostphere. HEHHEEE! I would love to see more!

And yeah! Girl crush! I damn girl crush on her. I hope she gets someone great / recognised pairings. IT WOULD ROCK.

I support donghae-nicole, siwon-nicole, kyuhyun-nicole, hongki-nicole, key-nicole and jinwon-nicole.

Too many.. She's too great:D

minhwan and nicole is one of my favourite

can anybody give me minhwan cut, with english ofcourse that he mention nicole as his ideal girl..

I'm very curious but I can't found it!!

T___T

shi won and nicole is one of my favourte pairing...

I pray one day nicole and shiwon will get their perform together!!

OMG~~ can't imagine IT!!!

well, even I never imagine it, one of our friend make it~

and I really love her fanmade~

it looks real

look at them!!! omo omooo~~

really begging for them!!

╔══════════════╗

Honestly though I was rootin' for Minhwan and Nicole...

but then after Minhwan started saying he likes Sandara and everything,

My love for Mincole just started going downhill... (◡_◡)

Now I'm rootin' for Mir from MBLAQ and Nicole!!! 。◕‿◕。

I think and Mir and Nicole will look so cute/hot together!

Not only that, they're the same age!

I know KARA and MBLAQ haven't had any interactions yet at all,

but hopefully they will in the future! (∩_∩)

╚══════════════╝