[Nicori] Perfect Boy for Nic?

lynn

From guys I've seen her interact with I think

SHINee's Key - They are both so funny and when asked her to go easy on him on sgb he said that she replied that it wasn't the questions that were hard it was this (referring to his head) so it seems they're quite close and comfortable with each other. Not only that but they're both such sexy 4D dorks lol. They would understand each other.

2PM's Taecyeon they're personalities seem like they'd get along, they're both really weird and dorky but you don't know that until they open thier mouths. I remember back when i first saw Mr. and i didn't really know Nicole i thought she seemed really cool and aloof and kinda arrogant but then i saw her on sgb and realized she's friendly and sweet. Same with Taec from his outer appearence you would just think he's a handsome guy but then he opens his mouth and he's just a huge dork.

Super Junior's Siwon - He seems so smitten with her on SGB and even said once that 'she's impressive.'

Super Junior's Donghae - She really likes him =3

I would love cole, and of course I also like people like her.

Especially

FTIsland: hwan (see i dol show, this couple is very friendly), hongki (see eye ki look when she began appearing in cole SGB ....), jeajin

Shinee: Key: Cole also once said her favorite Key in shinee, Now a few more times appear together, the two are very similar: steady rap, sexy, ... like most is the key answer question of cole in SGB, two people singing together

2AM: jinwoon: eyes cute smile

Suju: Siwon: Siwon very interested and impressed cole, like hongki, siwon eye view of the great cole

2PM: Of course: jay, junsu

SS501: Kyujong, hyunjoong: between Nicole and Hara, hyunjong selected nicole

It includes: Kimjoon, kyunsung: happy ... and, jangmoon ast1: nicole photography with jangmoon before debut ...

Edited by hoangnu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...