[Nicori] Perfect Boy for Nic?

lynn

but honestly i can't think of anyone that would appreciate nicole's wacky self. haha.

╔══════════════╗

Really? I think there are plenty of guys already appreciate Nicole's 4Dness~

Like Key and Jinwoon~

Nicole is very close with both of them,

so I'm pretty sure they like Nicole's unique personality!

Heheh and I find Key and Jinwoon as great candidates for Nicole~

But I'm rootin' more for Key~ Just since I'm Key biased,

and cuz Jinwoon's dream girl is Seohyun...

╚══════════════╝

• 2 weeks later...

haha xstrawberriesx

i posted that in the shinee+kara thread but i think people are more for keycole.

i love keycole but i have to say i would if minho were to get together with nicole, i would be pretty happy too.

minho's smile and expression was to die for when he hugged cole.

loved it :)

as for who she should be with, i honestly have way too many.

i really want someone whose similar to her in personality but i think she would also be good with someone whose sort of more cold and silent.

her warm and bubbly personality would melt him right up :confused1:

jinwoon (even though his dream girl is seohyun)

key

minho (he's one of the more cold/silent type)

jaebum (she said he was her favorite 2pm (ex)member)

hongki (he was mesmerized by her on sgb)

siwon (he was too)

junsu

kim bum

seungri

minhwan

gosh, there's really way too many.

Edited by Karolyn

I also like her partner on Idol Show, Junsu. I don't know something about them caught my attention. I feel like Junsu likes Nicole the most out of Kara. Also when she gave him his rose, she's the only one that actually held onto him even after he got up from kneeing down if you watch closely you can see that Nicole kept holding onto him. She didn't let go. She was the first to give skinship & then when SY looked back at the guys that were chosen, Nicole was the first to move to block SY's view at Junsu, which I just think is so cute. I just like how Nicole took the lead in their partnership & he was okay with letting her. I mean if you watch the episode & focus on Nicole you will see like these cute moments that she does. Another one is when Junsu messed up on their turn, he went to his corner because he was embarrassed yet Nicole was the only one that was there. I don't know if she was comforting him or just scolding him for messing up...lol

As you can tell I can go on but I'll stop...lol

So really my choices for her ideal guy at the moment is Jay & Junsu of 2PM.

which show was this? it sound so tempting already

and already i have 3 of my top guys for her

key, jinwoon , hyunjoong

ft island pair from idol world too

she's cute with just about everyone actually

My choise would be Kyuhyun.

Because of the same reasons Karolyn wrote:

" ............but i think she would also be good with someone whose sort of more cold and silent.

her warm and bubbly personality would melt him right up".

Especially after seeing them together on "Maybee's radio".

I would love to hear Kyuhyun sing "Happy and" with Nicole.

I'm thinking Nichkhun with Nicole...

It's a random choice of couple 'NiNi'

I don't know. I'm just thinking of her with him...

HOT pretty boy + HOT cute chick??

I just suddenly felt adored being them paired as couple..

KEY would also be adorable...

Edited by So-eunly

I'm a KeyCole shipper but I must say that while there are times where it may look like they really like each other in another way than friends (he looked quite shy in some clip where they were dancing Juliette) other times they look more like best friends and nothing more.

Jinwoon is also really lovely with her and although he claims his love for SeoHyun with the password thing and showing jealousy in We Got Married, you can see how shy he gets when he calls her in Idol Maknae Rebellion and why would he have a big trouble asking her which one she prefers the most when they're only friends?

Anyways, those three are friends, and sometimes it looks like impossible to go from a friendship like those three have to have a romantic relationship (and I'm saying this even when I ship both KeyCole and Jinwoon/Nicole).

We have seen a lot of interactions with her and male idols but most of those where when she was in Idol Army or in SGB, right now it's quite impossible to see her having with male idols so it's quite hard to see who is the perfect guy when we know that a lot of them were interested on her in the past but we don't know what they think about her now.

Quite hard to choose or to think about one, but I'm sure he will be older than her by a few (2/3) years.

Even though I'm a Nikey shipper xD I really think Jinwoon would be good for her. She likes tall men[Jinwoon is SUPER tall][i'm not really sure about height though. She picked Jaebum as one of her favorite 2pm members and he's pretty short xD] Jinwoon totally has an eye smile[she said it in Mnet Kara Bakery] But I'm kindof bleh.. since Jinwoon likes Seohyun[it really hurt my fandom xD]

and Kyuhyun and Nicole singing "Happy And.." together would be so good.

I would prefer Hongki,Jinwoon or Key for Nicole..!

WHY!?

Hongki --> both dorky and both sooo cute.!

Jinwoon --> they are very closee friends.! I like their friendship like Jinwoon calling nicole in Makbanshi & Nicole calling Jinwoon in herown show.!

Key --> again.. both dorky.. and they are close too right.!

Someday I want Nicole to be in WGM with one of this three cute guys..! IT would be EPIC!! ^^

oh this is tough...nicole is a really nice girl that sometimes i mix up who she would be good to end up with and who is a fun person for her to hang out with haha, not that my opinion matters much. because there are a few, i separated them into three categories.

"take care of her gentle guys": Siwon, KimBum (so cute during MKMF dance battle)

"improve together supportive types hangout": Minho, Key, Jinwoon, Dongwoon

"nicole will make them laugh so much and they will warm her heart": Hongki, Nickhun, Kyuhyun, Jaebum

I'm a keycole and mincole (and ShinRa) shipper...but lately, I keep thinking Cole and Nickhun can be really cute. Khun is funny and sweet with a shy girl and more shy with an outgoing girl and Cole goes back and forth from being shy and outgoing. It makes me feel that their interaction would be explosive haha. I had always wanted to see them play Level with me since their Korean skills are similar, but never got the chance.

oh this is tough...nicole is a really nice girl that sometimes i mix up who she would be good to end up with and who is a fun person for her to hang out with haha, not that my opinion matters much. because there are a few, i separated them into three categories.

"take care of her gentle guys": Siwon, KimBum (so cute during MKMF dance battle)

"improve together supportive types hangout": Minho, Key, Jinwoon, Dongwoon

"nicole will make them laugh so much and they will warm her heart": Hongki, Nickhun, Kyuhyun, Jaebum

I'm a keycole and mincole (and ShinRa) shipper...but lately, I keep thinking Cole and Nickhun can be really cute. Khun is funny and sweet with a shy girl and more shy with an outgoing girl and Cole goes back and forth from being shy and outgoing. It makes me feel that their interaction would be explosive haha. I had always wanted to see them play Level with me since their Korean skills are similar, but never got the chance.

Kimbum said he liked Hara on Infinity Challenge right in front of Nicole.. I don't think so lol XD

Oddly enough I've heard of a Khun & Nicole pairing before too.. just thought people didn't like to pair him with anyone else but Jiyoung XD

Someone who thinks she is super funny would be nice :P

╔══════════════╗

I'm a KeyCole shipper but I must say that while there are times where it may look like they really like each other in another way than friends (he looked quite shy in some clip where they were dancing Juliette) other times they look more like best friends and nothing more.

Ohmeegee~ I totally agree! At times during the Juliette performance, they both looked so flustered!

Kekeke especially after the part when he caressed her face~ that was pure love!

And I absolutely love pics of them together from the Seoul Music Awards~

But yeah, there are also times when Key seems to only think of Nicole was a friend...

Yet who knows~ maybe Nicole is really the one in his heart! And vice-versa~

I'm all for NiKey~!!!

Siwon is fine by me~ But I totally agree with what mae said!

Nicole with KimBum? Uuuuuuummmmmm... no!

I must say I really liked this pairing at first but after he chose Hara, I dropped that pairing! lol

Nicole is too good for KimBum anyways~ So BLEH to KimBum!

╚══════════════╝