[Nicori] Perfect Boy for Nic?

lynn

• 2 weeks later...

1. Jinwoon --> I really think they should go out/they are going out. They seem to care about each other a lot.

2. Key --> Although I think they're just best friends, I really think they would look cute together <3 I mean just seeing the Juliette fancam makes you all giggly and stuff lol. They're so cute.

3. Hongki --> LOL I remember the SGB ep where Jaedong said "you can't date on a tv show!" something like that. I instantly love them. They looked close to me.

4. Minhwan --> Idol army <3

5. Jay --> coz they're both so hot. ((: Plus, there was a cut on SGB with jay & nicole(level with me), jay looked so mesmerized at the first few seconds of the video. lol

6. Hyunjoong --> I just think they're cute lol. 4D couple! XD

7. Kyuhyun --> the radio show! it was maybee[?], i think? But they were sooo cute in there!

8. Joon --> I have yet to see interactions between them, but they would just be hella sexy AND cute. And they're both so weird! LOL.

I think either Jinwoon or Key...

both of them 91lines like Nicole...

but if I had to choose...I'll choose Jinwoon...Jinwoon so nice..

the way he spoke..really2 polite...

from dbsk it is micky >> he can understand her english

from suju it is siwon or doonghee or Kyuhyun>>> they like her

from 2pm it is junsu or nickhun >>>> manly and well mannered guys

from ftisland it is minhwan >>>> he is the cute love

from shinee it is minho >>>> he can protect her and care about her for long time

from ss05 it is HyungJoon from bof >>> she is his fav kara member

from bigbang it is TOP >>>>I think he can fall in deep love

and soooo no for jinwoon and key

jinwoon is kind of playboy to me and nicole is not his idealtype of girl and even if he fall in love with her i think they well brokup later

key i think he is danger cauz he has wierd Personality like her and they well make a fight over little things

for me they well just hurt her

and i think she well be happy with well mannered guys

Edited by aneaab

^ Nice! ^-^ We should pick one out from each boy band member!

from dbsk it is Yunho or Junsu ----> Yunho is really manly and I think he could protect her as well ^-^ And Junsu said he likes bright girls. I think Nicole and Junsu could bring out the best in each other.

from suju it is Kyuhyun or Siwon----> To me, a guy needs to protect Nicole and I think Siwon will be able to xD And Kyuhyun and Nicole ound like they really match each other.

from 2pm it is Junsu or Jay---> Junsu is cool and looks like he can always make her happy, and I think Jay can make Nicole laugh not to mention they both have great english skills ^-^

from ftisland it is Hongki---> I'm not really sure about this band but, Hongki seems like a keeper ^-^ He could sing to Nicole xD

from shinee it is Key or Minho---> I think Key and Nicole are comfortable around each other, I mean they can't be perfect for each other if everything is awkward right? And I think Minho would like an athletic girl, yes? Minho is quiet but, Nicole was able to make friends with him ^-^

from ss05 it is Kyujong---> Kyujong is really funny and he could make Nicole laugh ^-^

from bigbang it is uhh... maybe Taeyang? I dunno, the big bang boys seem a little too mature for Nicole? xD The only person I see her with is Daesung but, I like Jiyoung and Daesung better xD

from 2am it is Jinwoon----> Haha, I love this couple. Jinwoon is the guy only I KNOW will take care of Nicole

ummm..

i think KEY !!

he's my bias & as far as I know..

they're pretty good friends..

both my biases.. OTP !!

so when they're together..

or dating..maybe..

they won't be awkward with each other..

they're "bestfriends" actually..

&& oh how I love the "hey, baby" thing in makbanshi

plus the recent issue of them together walking..somewhere.

support KeyCoLe all the way..

but i'll get jealous too..

i like nicole with jinwoon from 2am..

they're so cute..i started to like this pair since idol army s4 and ido maknae rebellion..

i think they make a cute couple..they both have a cute smiley eyes..and the way they laugh also same..

they also have the same last name..hehe and sometimes they looks alike..i like jinwoon n nicole!!!weee ;)

also i like lee hoo for nicole(the one in nicole vet school show) he's cute~!!!

Edited by lilaza92

Ahaha I'm just a total JayCole Lover . They both are dorky in there own ways, SEXY, COOL, & Lively (= Teehheee.

For me they both Balance each other out very well, for he is like the jock & his cheerleader (= .

For one, they seem to have the awkwardness between each other, I don't know if it's like "Omg she's next to me" or "Omg he's next to me"

it's like they both are Shy together Teehee . Which I think is super CUTE ^-^ .

& just the fact that they both have soo MUCH in common Both Fluent in English, Singing & Dancing as both passion .(=

Nicole fits for his Ideal type . Someone who is cute & sexy, casual clothing wise, & looks gorgeous without & with make-up on. Nicole Jung YES YES .

& just the fact that Jaebeom also fits with Nicoles (=

I Just love them both together. I'll soon make a video of them both the similarities (=