[Nicori] Perfect Boy for Nic?

lynn

Well, I've already posted my list before but I've made a few changes.

SHINee - Minho or Key. Obviously Key because of their cute friendship but it turns out that Nicole is really close to Minho as well! In the one episode of Dream Team, he chose her to give extra points to (even hugging her) and you could see their friendship. Plus he's a little awkward so being with Cole would help him ease up and relax.

FT Island - Hongki because he is ALWAYS mesmerized by her in Star Golden Bell and they even sort of flirt on air. There's also Minhwan but it seems they don't have much interaction anymore. Jaejin would be cute too because he said Nicole is his favorite.

Super Junior - Donghae because he's her favorite member. Siwon because he was also very mesmerized by her during Star Golden Bell and Kyuhyun because of Maybee's Volume Up. He's shy and while they were on the show, they were way too cute. She made him feel so much more relaxed.

2PM - Junsu because of Idol Army and they have a close friendship and JAY because of how they are both Korean American and they have similar loving personalities. Also he likes a girl who can dance and we all know Nicole can! Plus he seemed to really like her whenever he was Star Golden Bell and their interactions were so cute.

2AM - Well, I can really say there's only Jinwoon. Seulong is pretty close to her as well but I think he fits better with Gyuri. Anyways, Nicole is close with Jinwoon but I just can't see them dating anymore. I feel like they will always be best friends but nothing more.

SS501 - Kyujong because they have a nice relationship (shown through Star Golden Bell and that one time on that show where they texted each other) or Hyunjoong because she said that she is closest to him and he's her favorite. He also said Nicole was his and he only had her phone number when he first changed his phone.

DBSK - I'm not sure actually, but maybe Jaejoong or Changmin? Not enough interactions for me to tell.

BEAST - AJ and Nicole were meant to be. They're both so sexy and have that 4D personality.

MBLAQ - Definitely Mir or Joon because of their similar personalities. Joon and Nicole would blow up the world with their sexiness and Mir and Nicole are both in the '91 line so I'm sure they'd have lots to talk about.

Big Bang - Seungri would be great with Nicole. They have really matching personalities. I'm not sure who else, maybe even TOP? He's a bit older but Nicole did say that she liked older guys (5-6 years older was okay for her) so that wouldn't be too bad at all.

I think that's all the groups out there.

up till now i dun think anyone korea celebrities suit nicole none so i am still waiting to see one

now no person suit nicole but i am still waiting to see wat boy she met and if she met a nicer boy nicer than rain i would seriously congratulate her

╔══════════════╗

Ohmaigoodness! I'm dying to know who the guy is!!!

So it seems like Nicole likes this one specific guy, who also really likes her back!

And that their relationship will bloom this year~

(Heheh Nicole's expression after the clip was so cute!!!)

Maybe I'm just KeyCole biased, but I really think its Key!!!

Cuz this was before the pictures of them together surfaced...

Maybe this was one of the good things the forture teller was referring too~

╚══════════════╝

I am torn between Kyuhyun oppa from Super Junior, Key from SHINee and Jinwoon from 2AM

But I am gonna choose Kyuhyun oppa, because I saw some interactions between them

But I kinda like her with Key as well^^

• 1 month later...

This could be kinda weird, but Kim Jong Kook due to their chemistry on Family Outing, but he's a little too old for her haha. Maybe Junsu from 2PM because during the Idol Army Show, I notice how after Junsu sang to her, she was holding his hands for quite awhile. It seemed like a nice couple :)

It hard to choice, nicole so close to everytone, also she just to bubbly and cute so she look good with anyone. But nicole type has to be tall, treat her well, don't lie, and the age limit is 5-6 years. So her would be my choice

SHINEE: minho or key. Since she close to this two guy I think she match them well. Key his personality fits nicole well, both moodmaker, they are like the omma of the groups, both make ppl laugh, both great dancers, both say that they hate liars, both can fired right back at each other. So overall they are so cute together. Minho his personality is a little cold, doesn't talk much (aside from dream team), so nicole personality warm minho hearts. Plus both are sayed to be charmastic ppl, both are the rapper of the groups, both are extreme athletic, hate to lose, both determined and everything. Plus you know minho treat her well to, give her extra point because he know she nervous, help her up when she almost trip. Plus he tall enough for her, plus minho wouldn't lied to her.

2AM jinwoon: Personality I think he ok for nicole, he not by personalies is not my favorite. I mmean they are cute together, and seeing them on idol army they are very cute together. The things that just bothered me about this is because jinwoon like to bring up to everything that he close to nicole and everything. Plus called her idol makbae and ask her who she like better, plus prank call her. That what bothered me, but th. Beside that he treat her well, he tall. But I don't know if jinwoon can handle nicole personality in idol army he look scared of her.

MBLAQ thunder or joon. Joon and nicole are like the 4d in their groups so it would be funny put them together. Thunder well just seeing how they were linked together to be english tutor, i though dang they loook good together.

Super Junior siwon or kyuhyun: Siwon he look so smitten with nicole in SGB, plus he a hardcore athletic just like nicole. I think siwon would treat her well, plus he tall. Siwon just look smitten with her, so let see where that goes. Kyuhyun he doesn't talk much, but put them together are maybell radio show, make kyuhyun open up. Plus he like her from the rock you days, he say so in SGB

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

from 2am it is Jinwoon----> Haha, I love this couple. Jinwoon is the guy only I KNOW will take care of Nicole

Jinwoon may taken good care of her

but he give me the player vibe

And im still distaste about the prank call react he made to her.

It's a bit cruel, and in the end he shake it off like it was nothing

Though I felt that she does have feelings for him.

i say key! LOL. im shining melody biased!

well even if i wasn't i would still pick him. nicole said that key is a precious friend to her. and when key told her to loose weight, he didn't say it to be mean. key would be really sweet to her and caring like an omma LOL.

For me I have 3 choice

1)key- he is nicole precious friend, and best friend. Don't you usually dated your best friend. Beside they have the same personality, they are both dorky and funny. Plus they are like the omma of the group almost, they are the one who are very caring toward their members. they are both the rappers and singer and dancer of the group. They both can cook and they both are the chef of their groups. Plus both of them are very honest, so it tend to be very blunt. Plus key saying that his ideal type was someone who was like fashionable which nicole is, also she has to be younger than him, well nicole is. Also he want someone who like almost bossy, someone who tell him that no you should eat not that, and I think nicole is like that. And just recent he say that he foudn someone attract if they have things in common, well we know nicole has things in common with you. No matter when key talks about his ideal type, it always sound like nicole. Plus he motivated her, because he blunt, but honest. Nicole like honest guy, key does to he like honest girls

2)Minho- he and nicole also have things in common. They are very competitive, and they don't give up. If you see them are dream team, the coach of minho said that nicole is just as determined as minho. I feel like nicole can kept up with minho when it come to sports. You see her on heros play dodgerball everyone is scary of her, that the same thing when in come to minho and sports they are ppl you don't want to mess with. Plus minho would treat her like a princess, he know when she nervous like on dream team he give her 2 point because he know she nervous. On SGB he always the one who knows what nicole is say and answer it really quickly. He also got jealous that nicole didn't called him. He also is tall and same age as her, so he meet nicole requirment. He also treat her well, plus this two would be a powerful couple when it come to sport and life.

Kyhyun- I just like nicole with kyhun after watch the maybell radio show, I just though this two are quite cute together. He the quite guy who doesn't like to talk, amd she the girls who can bring it out of him. She can make him more lively and talkactive which is so fun, plus they think the same way in the radio show. Plus he has a voice like a angel, so he can sing to her. Kyuhyun would treat her well to, and when she mad he just sing to her. Please he meet the requirment to tall and 5-6 years he just 3 years older. Plus she get to call him oppa. Oppost attract