What If You meet someone that look like a Kara member?

What would you do if one of your friends or anybody that you know look like a Kara member? They do not have to look 100 percent alike. 80 percent and above will do. What would your reaction be?

I just noticed this today when I met one of my friend and she just happen to dress like Kara from the wanna mv :D . She looks like Gyuri. It just felt a bit weird. I never told her about it. I already notice that earlier but today it just a bit different.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol well it depends! If I just happen to see them randomly then all I can do is staaare for a very long time. But if I knew them, then I'd probably be really happy and stare at them even longer lols. And I guess I'll fall in love with them because of it and I'd do my best to ask her out LOL.

But I'd be really happy just seeing someone who looks like one of the Kara members. (Especially if they looked like Hara <3 )

If the person really looked like a member of Kara, I would probably go up to her and say "Hey do you know you look like X from Kara" and then probably show her a picture :D.

And then it turns out that person really is from kara and then I'll just faint.

hmmm.. first if she looked like ham.. 80% and above.. i'd prolly ask her to marry me, straight up. :D

then tell her she looks like one of the member of KARA >_<

Oh wow, if they looked like any of the Kara members and 80% is dang good, I'd immediately tell em they look like "x" from Kara then slowly but surely get her to fall in love with me. :)

Dang... especially if it was Nicole I'd be pulling out all the stops.

Well, if she looks like them then she's probably very good looking. If so, then I'll ask her if she listens to KARA. Even better when she does listen to them!

hahhaa, i thought my POA(Principal of Accounts) Teacher looked like Hara cuz i've been staring at kara's mv and pics for a while...after i realised that she kinda looked alike to hara ( in my view of course..) i kinda sided her more in class by not making noises or something...i even tried to listen more in the lesson...though i didnt get much LOL. hmmm....talking about this...i wonder if KARA became teachers...i bet im gonna work extra hard if they taught me LOL <3

Actually my friends told me that they saw someone in our school cafeteria that looks like Jiyoung. I haven't seen her myself but based from their reactions, it seems like she really looks like her. Haha.

@Jet Yep she is good-looking I would ask her next time whether she knew Kara. The way she dress is really like Kara. This happens sometimes maybe she knew? Especially yesterday when I step into class, I was like omg she looks like Gyuri from wanna mv dress in green. In my heart I was like can you sing or dance? I managed to convince myself that she is not really the same person.

Haha your friends saw a Ji Young lookalike? When you suddenly spot a lookalike it sure give you a bit of a change to your thinking.

I really wonder what would happen if this kind of people were to go to Korea? Having the same hair style or dress.

i actually know someone who looks like nicole!! i wish i could post a picture of her here but.. i don't know her personally so nevermind. haha. the moment i saw her pictures, she really looked quite familiar.. and thought, ommo! nicole-look-a-like!! wish to see her personally so i could tell the difference. <_<

@red4summer I would try to get a photo of her. A very friendly person. I hope it will be easy.

@timurboy I completely understand. I also want to meet the real one. At least a lookalike is easier to get close with and they are at a level where it is more comfortable to communicate at.

@goojung That is nice. Hope you meet that person.

@nyx44046 You would be a bit surprised. It an interesting thing to happen.

@zxc It does touch the soft side of the heart.

@SungjaSaint I wish to do that but it is a bit embarrassing. Let see how it turns out.

@ArtemisRider Your cousin look like Gyuri? A fierce one?

@KaraOnFire They do make interesting friends.

Edited by Palaverist